Dommes/Doms getting spanked/punished

DrMacEoin

Posted (edited)

Share your experiences of being on the lower rung of the S/M ladder!

WITHOUT relinquishing your Domme status!

Edited by DrMacEoin
Posted
Does Switching during a session count? :eyes:
Posted
Lower rung?!?!?! Are you equating subs/bottoms to being lesser ranking individuals x
Posted

"Lower rung" and "ladder" is an odd way to frame this question. As is the Spanking = "punished". 

Especially within the context of S/M and not D/s. Being a masochist does not inherently equate to submissive and submissives aren't "less than" Dominants, it's simply a different role. 

Enjoying impact or other ways of recieving sensation has no affect on Dominance. I'm a Dominant *and* sadomasochist, my masochism is a sensation seeking thing. Masochism can be about giving up control but it's not inherent.

Posted
17 hours ago, Krypticon said:

Does Switching during a session count? :eyes:

Aye! Tell us about it!

Posted
15 hours ago, SerendipitousKeeper said:

Lower rung?!?!?! Are you equating subs/bottoms to being lesser ranking individuals x

I don't give a fuck about rank. At my previous job I sent a very honest mail to a Managing Director who was… five levels above me?

Posted
13 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

"Lower rung" and "ladder" is an odd way to frame this question. As is the Spanking = "punished". 

Especially within the context of S/M and not D/s. Being a masochist does not inherently equate to submissive and submissives aren't "less than" Dominants, it's simply a different role. 

Enjoying impact or other ways of recieving sensation has no affect on Dominance. I'm a Dominant *and* sadomasochist, my masochism is a sensation seeking thing. Masochism can be about giving up control but it's not inherent.

You're basically rephrasing my question. That is exactly what I asked about.

Posted
3 minutes ago, DrMacEoin said:

I don't give a fuck about rank. At my previous job I sent a very honest mail to a Managing Director who was… five levels above me?

I’m exceptionally pleased for you.

It means nothing given the terms you used in your post.

What it does show, perhaps, is that you deem yourself better than others (more important) and continues the question of “Do you equate submission to lower ranking persons?

Posted
1 minute ago, SerendipitousKeeper said:

I’m exceptionally pleased for you.

It means nothing given the terms you used in your post.

What it does show, perhaps, is that you deem yourself better than others (more important) and continues the question of “Do you equate submission to lower ranking persons?

When I was a team manager myself… I didn't give a fuck about rank as well… I treated my SUBORDINATES with MORE respect than my SUPERIORS. Actually… I lost my job BECAUSE OF THAT.

Coming back to the kinky side. First, I'm sorry. I didn't want to argue with you. All I wanted to say (in my devious ways) that I TREAT EVERYONE with respect. When I used "lower rung" metaphor… it was on the S/M ladder only. And to be very clear… I am very much a masochist myself. So It's not that I'm sitting at the top laughing at those at the bottom.

adrenalina75
Posted
Yesterday at 10:20 AM, FatefulDestiny said:

My thoughts exactly

Posted
I’m thinking this is a case of lost in translation perhaps? Would I be right in thinking English isn’t your first language? “Lower rung” used in the context you have colloquially means “lesser being”. As such, people feel insulted.

This alongside your other post makes me feel something is very off here
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BackRubsNBruises said:

I’m thinking this is a case of lost in translation perhaps? Would I be right in thinking English isn’t your first language? “Lower rung” used in the context you have colloquially means “lesser being”. As such, people feel insulted.

Considering in their other post about D types recieving impact from their submissive partners and how emphatic they were about not being submissive themselves, almost to the point of defensiveness, I think it's much more likely indication of bias. 

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted
5 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

Considering in their other post about D types recieving impact from their submissive partners and how emphatic they were about not being submissive themselves, almost to the point of defensiveness, I think it's much more likely indication of bias. 

I was trying to give the benefit of the doubt, but yeah. I’m inclined to agree

Posted
Yesterday at 01:13 AM, DrMacEoin said:

Aye! Tell us about it!

Okay. My major kink is playfight/rough body play/primal play, where I can overpower my opponent/play partner. I enjoy the *** in her. But it’s even more thrilling when the *** swings back to anger and hate (not real hate of course) and my opponent takes revenge on me.
It‘s not submission in a classic way, I think it’s rather a kind of attraction for dominance and strength in general.

(Sorry if anything is hard to understand, I‘m not native speaker)

Posted (edited)
On 9/19/2024 at 3:56 PM, BackRubsNBruises said:

Oh no English is my mother tongue and "lower rung" was exactly what I meant…

…especially considering the fact that I'm VERY MUCH a masochist myself

Edited by DrMacEoin
masochist um ahem um
Posted
On 9/20/2024 at 8:31 AM, Krypticon said:

Okay. My major kink is playfight/rough body play/primal play, where I can overpower my opponent/play partner. I enjoy the *** in her. But it’s even more thrilling when the *** swings back to anger and hate (not real hate of course) and my opponent takes revenge on me.
It‘s not submission in a classic way, I think it’s rather a kind of attraction for dominance and strength in general.

(Sorry if anything is hard to understand, I‘m not native speaker)

Hmmm, no worries, actually I can feel what you're talking about!

I haven't ever done that in bed that but I understand, I've done that in a fighting gym, forcing some, submitting to others… oh well…

And… is it about D/s switching? So you were SO VERY POWERFUL MACHO and then you were PHYSICALLY ***d into being a bottom?.. Am I getting it right?.. [it sounds super cool to me, so don't think I'm judging you or anything]

Posted
4 minutes ago, DrMacEoin said:

Hmmm, no worries, actually I can feel what you're talking about!

I haven't ever done that in bed that but I understand, I've done that in a fighting gym, forcing some, submitting to others… oh well…

And… is it about D/s switching? So you were SO VERY POWERFUL MACHO and then you were PHYSICALLY ***d into being a bottom?.. Am I getting it right?.. [it sounds super cool to me, so don't think I'm judging you or anything]

Yeah, that‘s pretty much it. Rather a villain than a macho and than beaten into submission.
I used to do fighting in a gym as well, but that was long before the kink ^^

Posted
2 minutes ago, Krypticon said:

Yeah, that‘s pretty much it. Rather a villain than a macho and than beaten into submission.
I used to do fighting in a gym as well, but that was long before the kink ^^

Ich liebe das. Danke schoen!

Soo… es war so "Ich hab Dich vergewaltigen und zwang dich, meinen Schwanz zu saugen!"

Sorry I haven't spoken German for over twenty years :/

Posted
1 hour ago, DrMacEoin said:

Oh no English is my mother tongue and "lower rung" was exactly what I meant…

…especially considering the fact that I'm VERY MUCH a masochist myself

Can you explain what lower rung means to you then please?