Am I a cuckold if I like watching my wife have sex with women while they both humiliate me?

Tr****

Posted (edited)

The reason why I'm asking this question is because I want to get an opinion from people that are into cuckolding.

Because I have been allowing my wife to have sex with women while I sit in a corner and watch as her and her Cuckcake humiliate me by calling me a pathetic loser and a pervert for watching them having sex together and for me begging her Cuckcake to released me from chasity so I can jerk off to them having sex.

Does this make me a cuckold or just voyeurism combine with humiliating? 

Edited by Trengoblin
Posted
Idk but it sounds pretty hot to me lol
Posted
Too many terms and definitions today. Just do what makes you happy, and rejoice in the fact you have a wife that likes what you like.
Posted
lifes waaay to short to not do what you love. enjoy it while your dick still works I guess 😂
Posted
I really dislike all of the insistence on titling and labeling every little thing, it's only paying taxes away from becoming the damn gvt with all the titling lol... But in my opinion yes, that is a cuck thing.
Posted
Definitely sounds like cuckoldry with an emphasis on *** to me. If labels matter to you then that's how it seems to me. But in general, you guys do whatever you like doing regardless of labels!
adrenalina75
Posted
10 hours ago, daren556 said:
Can i fuck her

Not appropriate

adrenalina75
Posted
9 hours ago, Jm4246 said:
Id love to fuck her too

Also not appropriate

JWillYtteralde
Posted
Agree with the 'ease up on the labels' crowd but you DID want one, yes? So.... Not into cuckoldry but I thought the cuck is so because of a bull>cuck dynamic. In this case, you would be a degradee only, right? Y'all three have fun.
Posted
A friend of mine is looking for a single cuckhold in Las Vegas to have a legitimate relationship with. Anyone fit the description lmk. She described it as someone that has no interest in having sex but watches her having sex with others. She likes that there is no jealousy or cheating….
Posted
As someone who has been in two cuckold relationships for over a decade , what you are describing is not a cuckold , that doesn't make it right or wrong or better or worse , than cuckold just different.
Posted
16 hours ago, MunnyMyke said:

I really dislike all of the insistence on titling and labeling every little thing, it's only paying taxes away from becoming the damn gvt with all the titling lol... But in my opinion yes, that is a cuck thing.

My wife also thinks this makes me her cuckold husband. Which I don't mind at all because my wife gets to enjoy herself having sex with women and I get to watch her enjoy herself with having sex women while they both humiliate me.

Posted
3 hours ago, CastityPleasureGiver said:

As someone who has been in two cuckold relationships for over a decade , what you are describing is not a cuckold , that doesn't make it right or wrong or better or worse , than cuckold just different.

So my wife telling me that I can't put my dick inside her vagina anymore because her cuckcake fucks her better than I ever have and her ordering me to suck her Cuckcake strap on when it's coated in her juices. And her Cuckcake ordering me to eat her ass while she's fucking my wife is not Cuckolding?

adrenalina75
Posted
4 hours ago, CastityPleasureGiver said:

Can I just ask why it’s not?

Posted
Label yourself with all of them. They all apply subjectively
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, beachy-bum said:

Label yourself with all of them. They all apply subjectively

My wife loves calling me her cuckold husband. So I don't mind her cucking me with the women that she sleeps with because I know she will always comeback  home to me because she still loves me being her husband.

Edited by Trengoblin
Posted
My understanding of a cuckold is a someone who enjoys watching their partner engage sexually with someone else. So it’s sounds like cuckolding to me.
As far as labeling goes. I, personally, don’t think there is an issue with creating labels for situations. It helps communicate to others something about yourself. It’s easier to say “I’m into cuckolding” than“I’m into it when my wife has sex with another woman while I watch and they both humiliate and degrade me.” I would also say “I like the New York Yankees” over “I like the team that plays baseball in Yankees stadium in New York City that wears blue and white pinstripes.” Labels are words that have definitions to explain something, so in other words, they are words. Don’t define yourself by a single label, but if you want to use one, do it. If you don’t like them, don’t. It’s that simple.