A Night Locked Up: My 1st Chastity Cage

De****

Posted
A few days ago, I finally decided to get myself my first chastity cage. After being curious for over a year, I chose and ordered it.

It arrived yesterday evening, and in a rush of excitement I put it straight on. I had decided I'll give it a go for a few hours. Dip my toes, so to speak.

One; two; three hours pass. I was still locked away. All while I attend a local work event, I may add. The whole time, I could feel my underwear getting ever so slightly wet from dripping pre-cum. All from the excitement of knowing I was locked away.

When I got home, I decided to leave my cock locked up and get snuggled up in bed for my first night imprisoned. Although, I couldn't sleep because my mind was racing with excitement.

I took to browsing here, as we do. Feeling my cage squeeze my cock as it throbbed, getting harder by the minute. Day dreaming of a beautiful domme teasing me for my pathetic cage cock. Squeezing tighter and tighter. Making it drip.

I was finally able to drift off to sleep... But not for long. Every hour I was awoken to my worthless cock throbbing, and my balls being squeezed in turn. Every hour, my underwear gets wetter and wetter.

This morning, I woke up laying here, still wet from my needy dripping cock. My filthy mind is racing with excitement.

Part of me wants to take my cage off and explode with cum. Another, knows I'm not worthy of such a release.
Posted
You captured that locked feeling so well in this post! The feel of straining and your balls being pulled forwards, the constant reminder of the cage reminding you and putting your brain into that weird space where you leak and dribble. At times it's almost a case of needing a panty pad to stop it leaking through your underwear and staining your trousers.

Keep it up, the cage not the cock! Make sure you keep the key handy though for safety reasons. Had to help rescue a locked person a few months ago who had a flat cage that trapped them and caused ***, they didn't have their key, I managed to find a few spares from old cages of mine and met them so they could stop any more damage to themselves
Posted
This brings back memories, I remember my first time caged . I was caged the morning of my cuckoldress bull visit to the morning after... By the end of the year I was in chastity full time
Posted
Yes i agree first time i locked the cage i felt sheer excitement as the ring pushed against me & made my cock swell quickly but i was restrained from a full erection.
I now keep it in on regularly at night though awake every hour as my throbbing cock pushes firmly against the cage, my balls full of spxxk wanting to cum, but i restrain myself & the erections get stronger each night.
If you have not tried it then suggest you do