Lingerie Color Preferences

ma****

Posted
Personal characteristics are definitely a factor. Redheads look good in green, blondes look great in black or red, brunettes in red or green. Blue looks good with any hair colour imo
Posted
It depends if it goes well with ur skin tone, vibe , etc.
Posted
Black & white are safe choices and pink is so nice , but not for everyone, hair colour ect make a difference , have fun x
Posted
The one you love the most and feel the most confidence in. It’s the confidence that lingerie that makes it attractive for me. My favorites for myself are black, red, teal, and baby blues 💙
Posted
5 minutes ago, sky2332 said:
The one you love the most and feel the most confidence in. It’s the confidence that lingerie that makes it attractive for me. My favorites for myself are black, red, teal, and baby blues 💙

Baby blue sounds nice, what colour stockings would go?

Posted
5 minutes ago, kinkyjoanne said:

Baby blue sounds nice, what colour stockings would go?

I normally do black and try to match the lace patterns. Contract looks good on me.

Posted
5 minutes ago, sky2332 said:

I normally do black and try to match the lace patterns. Contract looks good on me.

X

Posted
On my pics, you can see that one ... and some others
Posted
I prefer white, but I've got a blacklight room, so it pops. Besides that, yes, I've taken personal characteristics into account when buying lingerie for different people throughout my life. I'd say black/red would be a go-to if you're just looking for a pretty much universal color. Their seductive and sexy in lingerie and black will match with anything pretty much.
Posted
Black, Black, and Black. No other consideration.
Posted
Depends on person, skin tone, hair color etc..some colors look better than others.
psych0ticbin
Posted
black looks gorgeous on me and allows my seduction to flow. i will always adore and go for BLACK. any other colors i would choose is darker shades of red , purple or green.
Posted
I'm almost glow-in-the-dark white so high contrast of black is nice gold standard but if feeling more dainty the pales blend well, more anniversary definitely white, but if I'm being extra for someone extra special then it's their favorite color 😁 because I can be a thoughtful brat
Bourbonandice
Posted (edited)

It does depend on the person but Green is my favourite. Something that matches and compliments skin tone and colour can really make a figure sing and my eyes dance!

Edited by Bourbonandice
Posted
My weakens is wet look black and shiny
Posted
It’s definitely more about personal characteristics. I think colors can really make a difference based on skin tone, hair and eye color. Personality and kink preference also plays a role in lingerie choice so I feel Ike it’s important to know your partner/s pretty intimately before making a choice on lingerie to get them.