Anal Stretching and Dept

Bu****

Posted
I'm looking for advice on taking bigger toys deeper. I know it involves a lot of stretching, but I'm curious about what others use to stretch to get to a bigger size? I want to be safe about it, so I hope some people have advice!
Posted
1 hour ago, chicago414213 said:
Dildo

Well duh 🤣 I've been doing that but I'm trying to find other ways besides dildos :)

Posted
I know that anal dilators and pump up plugs work very well, also having someone doing those for you who u trust helps a lot due to increased relaxation as well as dopamine and endorphin rush c:
Just be safe and listen to your body 🖤✨
Posted
I’m also into anal exploration. Feel free to DM me.
Posted
I’ve helped lots of people to stretch so they can take a fist. The trick is gradually increasing girth and being very consistent. To stretch myself I used an 8” dildo that was comfortable, then wrapped a single layer of packing foam around it and covered with a condom. The packing foam was that white stuff you get covering the screen when you buy a new TV. It’s barely 1mm thick and a little bit spongy. I did this everyday, only adding one more strip around the dildo each day, then covering with a condom and riding it for about 30 mins. The trick is to make it a routine, I did this by using the dildo in the shower every day. Each day one more layer. The girth very slowly grows over time and at no point did I feel over stretched, it always felt like I was on my limit, but each day that limit grew a tiny amount, so no *** and no tearing etc. I did this for a couple of months and by the end I was able to fist myself… and I have very big (but flexible) hands!! Using plenty of lube and poppers will also help but by far the most important part is to be consistent, a tiny increase to the dildo girth each day works. I’ve helped lots of people to do this. Also… I have a lot of sexual experience, but by far the most treasured moment in my sex life was the very first time my ass lips closed onto someone’s wrist. It’s an incredible feeling and absolutely worth the commitment and effort. I prefer being fisted over anything else. A relaxed, long mutual ff session is incredible. Good luck!
Posted
5 hours ago, FetMyLife said:
I’ve helped lots of people to stretch so they can take a fist. The trick is gradually increasing girth and being very consistent. To stretch myself I used an 8” dildo that was comfortable, then wrapped a single layer of packing foam around it and covered with a condom. The packing foam was that white stuff you get covering the screen when you buy a new TV. It’s barely 1mm thick and a little bit spongy. I did this everyday, only adding one more strip around the dildo each day, then covering with a condom and riding it for about 30 mins. The trick is to make it a routine, I did this by using the dildo in the shower every day. Each day one more layer. The girth very slowly grows over time and at no point did I feel over stretched, it always felt like I was on my limit, but each day that limit grew a tiny amount, so no *** and no tearing etc. I did this for a couple of months and by the end I was able to fist myself… and I have very big (but flexible) hands!! Using plenty of lube and poppers will also help but by far the most important part is to be consistent, a tiny increase to the dildo girth each day works. I’ve helped lots of people to do this. Also… I have a lot of sexual experience, but by far the most treasured moment in my sex life was the very first time my ass lips closed onto someone’s wrist. It’s an incredible feeling and absolutely worth the commitment and effort. I prefer being fisted over anything else. A relaxed, long mutual ff session is incredible. Good luck!

Thank you so much for this advice!!

Posted
Monday at 06:38 AM, FetMyLife said:

Is there any leakage of other adverse effects in your day to day?

Posted
27 minutes ago, going2graceland said:

Is there any leakage of other adverse effects in your day to day?

Not at all, it’s a well exercised muscle. I could take two fists at one point, but then had a long vanilla relationship and didn’t get to play very often but I’m getting back there. I have a lot of control over my ass now though, I can grip an hand/cock extremely tightly if I want to. When I grip too hard it crushes people’s hands and they can’t pull out. I can easily “hold” a toy inside, I like doing this with a big plug then getting someone to pull on it as hard as they can to stretch out my lips.

Posted
1 minute ago, FetMyLife said:

Not at all, it’s a well exercised muscle. I could take two fists at one point, but then had a long vanilla relationship and didn’t get to play very often but I’m getting back there. I have a lot of control over my ass now though, I can grip an hand/cock extremely tightly if I want to. When I grip too hard it crushes people’s hands and they can’t pull out. I can easily “hold” a toy inside, I like doing this with a big plug then getting someone to pull on it as hard as they can to stretch out my lips.

If I grip tightly you wouldn’t even get a well lubed finger inside!