Collar or no collar ?

Mr****

Posted
I'm realizing there may be more to a collar than I thought for domms. I find it hot when somebody wants to collar me, but I can't keep my knees bent forever so you'll have to let me stand. I kinda wish somebody would collar me.
Posted
Hell yes to a collar, they really just send that submission home to me
Posted
1 hour ago, DenverKitten said:
I consider collaring akin to marriage, so I like that I have a collar. How we, I would only want one in a dynamic that is a serious as marriage.

🥰 I’m the luckiest Daddy in the world.

Posted
Your question clearly shows a lack of confidence. Dominance and submission are not about a physical symbol. I'd say more, but you won't understand.
psych0ticbin
Posted
i can’t wait until i attract my perfect dom that presents me with my own pretty collar. my day will come soon.
Posted
I'm pretty oldschool when it comes to collars. A collar means something! It's not just "decoration" for any and all Subs a Dom may play with.
Now saying that, I do have fancy/pretty dress up collars that are accessories and I always put on myself, like a necklace.
I believe a Training collar may be used if you're going to be using it for every person you play with
That's just my view as a Babygirl
Thank you
X💋X💋
Posted
Every Kitten deserves a pretty collar😏😻
Posted
21 minutes ago, melrose_ said:
Your question clearly shows a lack of confidence. Dominance and submission are not about a physical symbol. I'd say more, but you won't understand.

Get out of here with that fake gatekeeper BS.

Posted
I don't feel it has any alignment with marriage. It's symbolic of ownership, not partnership. In a marriage, both parties have a ring. If I'm collared, it's ownership. Even if just temporarily.
Posted
6 minutes ago, Annie_Bohm said:
I don't feel it has any alignment with marriage. It's symbolic of ownership, not partnership. In a marriage, both parties have a ring. If I'm collared, it's ownership. Even if just temporarily.

Our dynamic isn’t one sided by any means. Though I do own her, she does her part and takes care of me. It’s still a partnership for us

Posted
37 minutes ago, Annie_Bohm said:

My Daddy is both my Daddy and a partnership. We don’t have the same roles but we both give to one another to create a beautiful life. To me, that’s what a partnership is.
- building together. When I think of a collar, I think of a full time collar rather than a play collar. That’s not something I would enter into without long term commitment. I think we all practice our own ways of dynamics, but I think a collar is just a deep or deeper of a commitment than a wedding ring.

Cheekysub247
Posted
A collar is just another form of restraint for me, it has no meaning x x
Posted
I'd wear one for the right person I don't mind if you wear one when you're with me
Posted
It depends, and a collar should not be given on a whim or quickly. The collar has to mean something not just be made of velcro.

Its alsi not always needed, as the most important collar is the one that collars the mind first, the physical one is just a manifestation.
Posted
Definitely prefer to collar my subjects. It's a greater feeling putting it on them knowing they are under your control and you are now there owner.
Posted
As a sub leaning switch, I prefer to be collared. Though, not being collared wouldn't make it LESS official to me.
Posted
Collar is definitely a commitment. Maybe not marriage, but a commitment to a serious relationship. Not something to be used on a whim.
Posted
It depends on the sub honestly. The amount of time available with me, and the type of person they are. It isn't always and it isn't never. :)