How do you get people to see past your exterior?

46****

Posted
Wanted to pop back on here and say thank you for the helpful responses and the interesting discourse. I definitely need to work on finding more photos of myself that aren't just basic (not quite sure where yet, but we'll get working on improving that). I also still have to get more comfortable on here anyway being open about exactly what I want and more comfortable starting conversations about things myself.
Posted
13 minutes ago, 463JG said:
Wanted to pop back on here and say thank you for the helpful responses and the interesting discourse. I definitely need to work on finding more photos of myself that aren't just basic (not quite sure where yet, but we'll get working on improving that). I also still have to get more comfortable on here anyway being open about exactly what I want and more comfortable starting conversations about things myself.

🤘🏽 You made this post, so.. a level-up?! (I’d take it for myself AND give myself a treat! 😁) Dig the authenticity, and willingness to seek within & also consult others. Excited for your journey. 🤗

KaptKinkster
Posted

Oddly enough I think I stumbled across the reason people are so sh*tty these days.. folks in my generation, we grew up being told and reading Aesop's Fables! Remember those? The Little Red Hen, The Goose That Laid the Golden Egg, eetc.The last two generations didn't get that and so they really have no moral compass from a young age.

Posted

@KaptKinkster as a teacher and Gen Z, I can tell you that both millennials and Gen Z were taught Aesop's Fables

KaptKinkster
Posted
Not enough though me thinks, not nearly enough.
Posted
It’s definitely hard (next to impossible) to find true genuine connection from any app. Just try giving up on all apps out there including this one and meet people in person… I have started to go for munches and events to meet people in person and have a human conversation. Helps me put forward my genuine self without filters visual or otherwise and get to know all sorts of people… Makes it so much easier to trust them if you have seen them in person before… Also safer IMO.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I ask myself that all the time!
Posted
chances are if a person has a long effort bio, lots of photos, and socials that they'd want the other person to check out, im more likely to talk to them outside thinking their attractive. I will look at physically attractive people, but i will also look at people who are putting effort into their profiles and want you to check them out. Note worthy, a lot of super attractive guys on here dont have bios so i skip them 🤸‍♀️💖