Switch?

po****

Posted
Hi, I'm a switch. đź‘‹

When I think of what's satisfying and domming, here's what comes to mind:

•I am a giver and tend to power bottom. What I mean by this is my partner typically feels he's in control, but I really am.
•I very much enjoy fully taking control, edging my partner, and taking them where they need to go. Pleasure Dom, very sensual but firm.
•Honor is very important to me. I can expand on this if requested.
•Watching my partner react to me is incredibly exciting.

Primal play is my favorite kink. I love power play with other switches and doms. I'm not much into subs or selfish partners because I feel my needs aren't met... I'm also a brat. Andddd, I'm picky...

When I think of what's satisfying about subbing, here's what comes to mind:

• Letting go, truly, which is very difficult for me. This is absolutely my #1. Probably because of ptsd, it's a blessing to free my mind and get outta my thoughts and into purely in the moment.
• mutual pleasure, which ties into
• safety, trust, respect, worship
• I'm very picky. It's easy for me to pretend to let a man Dom me, but to actually give in and allow him to dominate me, to choose him and allow him full access to me in every way, is incredibly intimate and erotic.
* I'm okay with pushing boundaries w the right people in the right ways.
Posted
In my opinion as a Switch🌹… Being a switch has everything to do with how well you can adapt to change.
Posted
Just in your nature! I prefer to dominate, but find women so beautiful, I can take too! All aspects of the spectrum
Posted
Being a switch is literally the best, able to enjoy both sides and you get to learn what both sides really want and desire which just makes it even better for everyone involved
Posted
As a switch, I want to experience the same value of what I have administered.
Posted
I love it! Sometimes I just want to remind him of the power I can have over him. Lol it's great to change it up.
Posted
Coming to this late, but for me, personally, my pleasure is gained through making my partner feel pleasure. I refer to myself as a service switch, because I can be whichever they need me to be to feel good.
Posted
I think there's a lot for doms to learn from subbing so yeah there is a lot of value in seeing the other's experience.
Posted
I'm good with switch it allows me to give the power away and orgasm and feel a different perspective
Posted
Seawolf, I am very much into your type and have found much pleasure from a “service switch” . To all the Service Switch out there, you’re perfect