Power exchange Scenio; handcuffs or duct tape?

le****

Posted

If you had to choose, in a power change scenario would the don’s out there prefer use of handcuffs/zipties initially or would duct tape be the go to? If neither, what would you use to secure a sub? 

Posted
I think there is something elegant about rope .. 😉
Posted
Cable ties. And tape lot of rope . ??????
Posted
Some people are allergic to or react to the glue in duct tape.
Posted
Depends if you are going for speed, aesthetic, minimalist etc etc
Posted
57 minutes ago, Selenathemaneater said:
Pallet wrap or bondage tape

pallet wrap/saran wrap! soooouch fun

Posted
14 minutes ago, DaddyDaRosa said:

pallet wrap/saran wrap! soooouch fun

My all time favorite form of bondage, aside from traditional shibari! A latex vacbed is also in My top choices 🥰

Posted
I like Velcro. 2” wide strips. It’s over 200 lbs separating strength and I don’t need to tie a bunch of knots. Zip ties are too sharp even the super wide duct ties, plus I’m not a fan of single use plastics even in play.

If I had some kind of CNC kink, which I don’t, or just a kidnap fantasy, duct tape would be my choice. Because taking it off is as much a part of the experience as being restrained.
Posted
If you use duct tape, just make sure they aren't allergic to the adhesive
Posted
That question is one only your sub can answer. Surely you’ve had the discussion of this being ok. Which in turn leads to discussing preference. There is no one answer. Every single person has their own preference. Communication is how you find the answer.
Posted
Rope and mental bondage are my go to, more so if I combine predicament play along with... Yes please
Posted
Chinese finger traps if you're really bout that life
Posted
This isn’t a question to ask other Dom’s this is a question to ask your sub… if she doesn’t know that is when you TRY different things to see what she likes.
Posted
If that is not a question you are comfortable asking your sub you have no business topping them.