Ace Spectrum and Bedroom Stuff.

Ab****

Posted
I'm a demi-ace and it took me a while to figure that out. I love snuggles and touches, but not going "all the way."

currently single, and totally understand how me being on the ace spectrum can be a deal breaker.

any ppl in mixed sexuality relationships got any advice?
Posted (edited)

Cuddlecomfort*

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
DivineCreature
Posted
Hi, I'm gray-ace myself. The thing that a LOT of cishet people seem not to understand is that kink can 100% be non sexual. There are so so many kinks we can explore without someone shoving their dick in something.

Honestly just being upfront about it is the best policy and if they do not like it then, sadly, it was not a good fit. I am with a man with a pretty high sex drive and he understands that sometimes it's an absolute no from me. He has always said "it's ok, I have hands" (aka, "its all good, i can get myself off instead") if I did not want to do anything. And that is true.
Posted

Hey babe i tried to message u but it wont let me are you able to send me 1 please 😘

Posted
I personally believe sexual contact is important for a relationship, building connection and shared experience.
But that's just me, that's not who you are, as long as any potential partner knows that, then it's fine. It's all.about communicate what you want and setting your boundaries.
Posted
Dont buy into the hype you just need a good experience. Your programmed to want and enjoj it quite frankly its impossible that you dont like it if its under the right conditions. Wich aren’t necessarily the conditions you think they are.

I advise you to do wild things and dont think the world ends if things aren’t 65 procent of what you want.

It takes time to get good and if you don’t practice it’l bite you in the ass. And not in a good way.
Posted
@bighonesty. that's not how asexuality works or how sexuality works. Not everyone is 'programmed' to want something.

also, I practice a lot with myself. I know what I like. it's finding a compatible partner that is understanding and compatible that's my current issue.
Posted
Wel if you’re asexual jn the sence that you need to trust who your fucking thats just feminazi propaganda trying to normalise disrespect. And tagging finding a compatible and understanding parting as abnormal and simultaneously trying to scare people away from you with doublespeak.

Calling that asexual is a sith mindtrick.
DivineCreature
Posted
Yesterday at 12:26 AM, Abecedarian said:
@bighonesty. that's not how asexuality works or how sexuality works. Not everyone is 'programmed' to want something.

also, I practice a lot with myself. I know what I like. it's finding a compatible partner that is understanding and compatible that's my current issue.

Ignore him, he called me a feminazi for saying I did not want men to disrespect me in my dms and treat me like shit.

Posted
I called you a feminazi becouse you clearly are one. And in response to your question the loud ones always need hair implants because we have to deal with people like you. And that makes our hair fall out.
Posted
Also you did not say i dont want men to disrespect me in your dms you said.

Bio:
Dont send anything positive to me that is so transparent and stupid and i hate it its just a copy paste annyway.

Then i send a hard response thinking you might enjoy that.

But ofc its never what you want becouse what you want is to shit on people. And make them think you’re a victim of opression. So that you can use that to make them feel bad.

Wich honestly on here thats ok just don’t do it with me or in the real word.
Posted
* Make them feel bad and have power over then
Posted
I appologise for my part in ruining your thread.