cr****

Posted
If it were a female i’d probably wank off while watching her 😍😈🤤
Posted
In a public place on daytime? Calling the police 😄
Posted
8 minutes ago, Filli said:

In germany you legally be naked in your car, its considered your private property and you can do whatever you want. Just saying…

Posted
Someone did that at grocery store smh
Posted
I would ask her if she would serve me too 😈
Posted
I'm a Mother so the first thing I would think of is please Lord don't allow any children to witness this. Than I would run away and start praying. Or stick around playing some Christian Hip-Hop super loud. 😆
Posted
28 minutes ago, Filli said:

The inside of your car is private property not public ;p

Posted
Depends on where they were parked. Maybe watch, maybe show 'em a little nip, maybe call them out. Depends on if it was somewhere appropriate.
Posted
Depends on if they were parked somewhere appropriate. Might watch, might call 'em out, might show 'em a little nip......🤔
Posted
Nothing, just let him/her finish the job in peace.
Posted
Ask him if he needs a hand? Or a mouth 🤣
Posted
Depends, if its a bloke whilst he's driving, I'd give him some privacy as I'm not into blokes, if it were a woman, I'd probably end up crashing my bike
Posted
If it's a female, I'll ask if she needs help 🙂
Posted
I've seen it happen when I was driving truck over the road I honked my horn trying to get them to pull over
Posted
I'd give them the thumbs up 😊 bonus points if they let me join
Posted
If it was a female I'd watch if she was cool with. It's a fantasy of mine to be watched by female in public
Posted
I would probably watch. If they saw me and didn’t stop, I’d probably help
Posted
We are kinda lost on this one ! Are we at the traffic lights or at the local dogging spot ?
Posted
Honestly it’d depend on where it’s at like a busy public place like a parking lot or something I’d say their gutsy if it’s like a national park or something that isn’t as busy I’d prob ask to join
Posted
Probably roll my eyes and ignore the dude or smile and thumbs up the girl
Posted
2 hours ago, southernfront said:

In germany you legally be naked in your car, its considered your private property and you can do whatever you want. Just saying…

To be naked in your car just because it is not prohibited by criminal law, doesn’t mean that it’s no offense.
All it takes is for someone to feel harassed and the complaint is filed.
And masturbating in public, which is what we are talking about here, is definitely a case for the police.