Public play

cr****

Posted
RoyGbiv46623 here in the uk it's called dogging goggle it if you don't believe me it's a very common thing people go to secluded car parks at night and get there rocks off we brits are just built different to you easily offended Americans
Posted
RoyGbiv46623 and the best part is that it's 100% legal so you could phone the police but as long as it's secluded area the police will tell YOU to take your offended self and move on probably even give you a list of places not to visit if you talk nicely to them 😉 👍
Posted
On 9/30/2024 at 8:04 AM, BackRubsNBruises said:

For me, this comes down to ethics and consent. It’s unethical to include the general public without their consent. By playing with yourself publicly, that is what you are doing. In the uk, I believe it’s a criminal offence.

If they were mitigating the risks of being seen, I’d live and let live. But if the person was being obvious in a very public setting, I’d definitely be making some phone calls.

If you’re actually asking if it would be arousing… for me at least, no.

This. Forcing others to witness your kink, fetish, sexual activities or aspects of BDSM without their explicit consent or within a designated space for such things is unethical and a consent vio lation regardless of country or legality. Consent is universal and supersedes any laws. Having legality be the only factor a person considers is a significant  🚩🚩. So, yes, authorities should be notified and the person should suffer any and all consequences. 

If exhibitionism, voyeurism, "might get caught," or actually getting caught is someone's thing there are ways of participating in ethical ways with consent. It's disappointing, yet unfortunately not at all surprising, to see all the people responding here who have no issue with this behavior and show various levels of entitlement toward others. 

Posted
5 hours ago, cockneycharmer said:
Forcing a kink on strangers is not good. Where’s the consent? Not cool at all.

Here in the uk it's quite common it's even got a name it's called dogging us brits are just built different to you's Americans who are easily offended if you don't believe me look it up people go to secluded car parks to get there rocks off all the time could just be voyeurism one time you go and another time you go you could be bonking some blokes misses with him and he will be filming it I could take you to loads of locations where it happens regularly 😉

I'm traveling to UK in a few weeks- how do you go about finding one of these places? Do you set up a date and time in advance with other people? I will have very little time away while i am there, no time to do recon and sit and wait for nothing to happen.

Posted
Yes I do google uk dogging locations they are all over the country there are some good Web sites that give you GPS locations for wherever you are you are going to need a car as every location is in the middle of nowhere like forest car parks good luck geezer and I hope you enjoy just a few wise words respect will take you a long way if you get me and bring a good hand full of Johnny's you will find all sorts from oap's to younger people even gays all after the same thing a good time some Web sites will even tell you who to expect to turn up 🫡
Posted
44 minutes ago, cockneycharmer said:
Yes I do google uk dogging locations they are all over the country there are some good Web sites that give you GPS locations for wherever you are you are going to need a car as every location is in the middle of nowhere like forest car parks good luck geezer and I hope you enjoy just a few wise words respect will take you a long way if you get me and bring a good hand full of Johnny's you will find all sorts from oap's to younger people even gays all after the same thing a good time some Web sites will even tell you who to expect to turn up 🫡

Can you recommend a good one? There are a lot!

Posted
1 hour ago, ThaliaV said:

This. Forcing others to witness your kink, fetish, sexual activities or aspects of BDSM without their explicit consent or within a designated space for such things is unethical and a consent vio lation regardless of country or legality. Consent is universal and supersedes any laws. Having legality be the only factor a person considers is a significant  🚩🚩. So, yes, authorities should be notified and the person should suffer any and all consequences. 

If exhibitionism, voyeurism, "might get caught," or actually getting caught is someone's thing there are ways of participating in ethical ways with consent. It's disappointing, yet unfortunately not at all surprising, to see all the people responding here who have no issue with this behavior and show various levels of entitlement toward others. 

Another 🚩🚩🚩is the blatant bias towards it being ok for females (and/or for people to ask to join them) but not ok for men (and people generally wouldn’t watch or offer to assist). Another of the many views of female objectification being ok and people assuming that we might need or want help with anything.

And to clarify, no, I don’t agree with putting one’s kink onto others without explicit, informed, enthusiastic consent. 

Posted
Look after midnight at a remote beach I use and two other lots with more traffic I have very dark tint but it's amazing how many times I have been seen watched more than a few minutes and I must say I am surprised at the actual action and even hookup.
Posted
I've watched a woman using a large dildo while driving late at night
Posted
11 hours ago, Christiandom32409 said:

I'm traveling to UK in a few weeks- how do you go about finding one of these places? Do you set up a date and time in advance with other people? I will have very little time away while i am there, no time to do recon and sit and wait for nothing to happen.

I'm not sure why you're asking me specifically, it's also not an exclusive activity to the UK. Idk why the other commenter is speaking as if it is. If you're not willing to put in any effort for research, are you even aware of the risks involved? Do you value your personal safety at all? 

Posted
Of course it depends on the time and place, man or woman. If it's if it's not a place where children are going to be walking by and it was a guy, I'd just mind my own business. Maybe his wife is coming along any second to park and watch him, not my business nor concern. If it was at a no risk of children walking by and a woman, then I'm of course standing there watching and being her look out, probably going to ask if she'd like a hand with that.... If it was a place where children could walk by at any moment, I'd just tell the man or woman exactly that and that they need to take it somewhere else. BUT I DEFINITELY WOULDN'T CALL THE DAMN COPS!!!! I have known of too many people to lose their lives from what should've been just a simple dealing with of the police. I never have been, never will be, and will always outreach loudly whenever I want to that unless somebody is literally dead or dying or in imminent danger of getting unalived, then you mind your own gottdamn business and NEVER CALL THE MFKN COPS!!!!
Posted
If they enjoy being watched and arent bashful then I greatly enjoy the idea of voyeuristic adventures...
Posted
5 hours ago, Pndlvr said:
A female or a male?

would your answer be different for each?

Posted
9 hours ago, BackRubsNBruises said:

would your answer be different for each?

Yes for me since I am straight

Posted
Yesterday at 01:42 AM, MunnyMyke said:
Of course it depends on the time and place, man or woman. If it's if it's not a place where children are going to be walking by and it was a guy, I'd just mind my own business. Maybe his wife is coming along any second to park and watch him, not my business nor concern. If it was at a no risk of children walking by and a woman, then I'm of course standing there watching and being her look out, probably going to ask if she'd like a hand with that.... If it was a place where children could walk by at any moment, I'd just tell the man or woman exactly that and that they need to take it somewhere else. BUT I DEFINITELY WOULDN'T CALL THE DAMN COPS!!!! I have known of too many people to lose their lives from what should've been just a simple dealing with of the police. I never have been, never will be, and will always outreach loudly whenever I want to that unless somebody is literally dead or dying or in imminent danger of getting unalived, then you mind your own gottdamn business and NEVER CALL THE MFKN COPS!!!!

Right! Unless you want somebody shot... never call the cops

Posted
7 hours ago, daddyinedinburgh said:

Yes for me since I am straight

Do you understand why your comment was problematic? One is ok just because you find it arousing. So what about the other? Would you live and let live?

Posted
I don't have a car but if I knew they were also open minded I would see if I could help.
Posted
Most appear to have missed the point as to why their comments here are problematic.
The OP provides a scenario where you come across an individual in a parked car masturbating, alluding to the point that you are strangers. Yet many aren't detered by this when they suggest offering their "assistance"
Most of those making this suggestion are men indicating that they would only make this offer to women, ignoring the men. It strikes me that this isn't a matter of sexual orientation but, again, entitlement. Entitlement to women and their bodies.
It smacks of the "but she was wearing..." "but she was drunk, " arguments etc. And still, none of you appear to realise why it's wrong, why it's another strand of/a continuation of VAW&G's.
Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:
Most appear to have missed the point as to why their comments here are problematic.
The OP provides a scenario where you come across an individual in a parked car masturbating, alluding to the point that you are strangers. Yet many aren't detered by this when they suggest offering their "assistance"
Most of those making this suggestion are men indicating that they would only make this offer to women, ignoring the men. It strikes me that this isn't a matter of sexual orientation but, again, entitlement. Entitlement to women and their bodies.
It smacks of the "but she was wearing..." "but she was drunk, " arguments etc. And still, none of you appear to realise why it's wrong, why it's another strand of/a continuation of VAW&G's.

This!
Commenters are also so busy making the op fit their own fantasies they’re forgetting that, statistically, they’re far more likely to run into another man doing this than a woman.

Posted
On 10/1/2024 at 11:30 AM, cockneycharmer said:

RoyGbiv46623 and the best part is that it's 100% legal so you could phone the police but as long as it's secluded area the police will tell YOU to take your offended self and move on probably even give you a list of places not to visit if you talk nicely to them 😉 👍

So; there isn't a specific legislation around dogging in the UK.  There are, however, specific laws about dogging in other territories.

Whilst there isn't specific legislation for dogging there are a number of other legislations that can be used to prosecute doggers including indecent exposure, public lewdness and gross indecency.

A lot - and perhaps this ties in with something lack in the original post is the context.  Where is this car you've parked next to, what time is it, etc? Why are you there?

The police tend not to care about dogging - though they can. Most dogging spots are kinda deliberately picked as being location where nobody is likely to park - i.e. nature reserves late at night, out of town supermarkets or trading estates after close etc etc - so it becomes a moot point, because someone isn't accidentally going to go there or park there as there is no reason to - so therefore they're not going to see anything.

But if someone has parked - well anywhere else - then yeah, the police kinda have to follow up on the complaint because it's a sex offence. 

So no, it's not "100% legal". Yes it is a sex offence.  It is typically tolerated but mostly on the grounds the general public are not likely to visit the spot at that time so discretion is applied. With the prevalence of dogging spots there's otherwise no excuse for anyone to be doing this anywhere else really.