Public play

cr****

Posted
I love car play. Head while driving. Handjobs etc. Pull over and pull outs.
Posted
Yesterday at 06:33 AM, CopperKnob said:

Two points.
If someone's been "slapped with a public indecency charge," someone has seen and reported. I'm not sure about Policing in other countries, but here, in the UK, the Police don't really have time to mooch about looking for crime or crimes about to take place. They're relying on public to report. They're a reactive service as opposed to a preventative one.
Maybe have a look at the meaning of both indecent exposure and outraging public decency before coming in with strawman arguments.

Apparently outraging public decency is an outdated and almost never used quirk in the common law structures of the Commonwealth, sans US and Canada. So...
Also I don't get your point. I'm saying if you get slapped with indecent exposure it's because, yeah, you were seen, reported (probably a couple of times because it's cops in the *US* who don't have time to shlep it on over to the location of every looky loos shattered concept), and you couldn't think to hurry up and finish and go somewhere else in any kind of short order.

The only thing in most cases anyone in this position will get is a tap at the window by Walmart security, and then hey, you're in a car brother (or ***) start that thang up and go. You're a nuisance, and a nuisance covered in your own making if you hadn't bought any Walmart brand Kleenex by that point in your ritual, not quite sure what's going on in that person's head but I'm pretty confident they're not a menace to society and anyone seeking archaic punishments for outraging public decency probably just needs to sit down for a bucket of fish n chips wot wot?

Posted
Yesterday at 01:27 AM, BackRubsNBruises said:

Ok… I’ll play this game :) in their initial post, they specified they made sure the woman they deliberately parked next to didn’t have children.

If what they’re doing it ok… why do that?

To be clear, we have no Walmart here in the uk so I don’t have a frame of reference for their clientele but based on your comment I’ll assume it’s for the lower income families. So what I’m taking from this is that male gem is preying on the more *** members of society.

His red flags just get redder and redder.

I imagine to demonstrate their lack of any pedofilic connection to their favorite weekend activity. Simply put, this person's describing this scenario to set up a little thought experiment on an online forum. I don't personally think this is an everyday thing or even an every month thing for whoever suggested it. Seems to me someone just wanted to sniff out simps for Big Brother and conformists wearing kinky labels.

Posted
Help the young lady.
Posted
34 minutes ago, Kingston904 said:
Help the young lady.

And if it’s an old man?

Posted
5 hours ago, Nick_of_Time said:

I imagine to demonstrate their lack of any pedofilic connection to their favorite weekend activity. Simply put, this person's describing this scenario to set up a little thought experiment on an online forum. I don't personally think this is an everyday thing or even an every month thing for whoever suggested it. Seems to me someone just wanted to sniff out simps for Big Brother and conformists wearing kinky labels.

Forget conformists, the comments are full of fantasists and really helping my block list.

Posted
11 minutes ago, BackRubsNBruises said:

And if it’s an old man?

Not a damn thing. Wish him the best
..lol

Posted
24 minutes ago, Kingston904 said:

Not a damn thing. Wish him the best
..lol

Why did you automatically assume it would be a young lady though? This wasn’t a question about your personal fantasies.

Posted
I would ask them if they would like some help...
Posted
15 hours ago, BackRubsNBruises said:

Why did you automatically assume it would be a young lady though? This wasn’t a question about your personal fantasies.

If it was a lady, say you would you be creeped out if a guy offered to help?

Posted
Probably would just ignore them and mind my own business.
Posted
10 hours ago, Antimatter41 said:

If it was a lady, say you would you be creeped out if a guy offered to help?

I wouldn’t be doing it in the first place. I don’t try to enlist the unsuspecting general public in my kinks. It’s unethical and is a consent ***.

Posted
I think you forget we are just ***s. Yes a more evolved *** and we can do some pretty amazing things and some pretty horrific things. That being said do I think we should just be able to do whatever we want no and yea jacking off in public is one of them. Look at monkey's they will do it wherever. Would you go up to a monkey and say that is a consent *** or for that matter should a woman be criminalized for feeding her baby in public no of course not. I mean you wouldn't go up to a cow with a caif on it's tit and say that a consent ***. This is just mother nature. Somewhere along the way someone sexualized these things. Yes some should be embarrassing to do in public sure. I would go up to someone man or woman and say do you need help. Not to actually offer assistance but as a way to say. You know people can see you right and if kids are around then further steps need to be taken. It would be a weird concept to find yourself in for both sides or at least should be.
Posted
3 hours ago, Zoomingup said:
I think you forget we are just ***s. Yes a more evolved *** and we can do some pretty amazing things and some pretty horrific things. That being said do I think we should just be able to do whatever we want no and yea jacking off in public is one of them. Look at monkey's they will do it wherever. Would you go up to a monkey and say that is a consent *** or for that matter should a woman be criminalized for feeding her baby in public no of course not. I mean you wouldn't go up to a cow with a caif on it's tit and say that a consent ***. This is just mother nature. Somewhere along the way someone sexualized these things. Yes some should be embarrassing to do in public sure. I would go up to someone man or woman and say do you need help. Not to actually offer assistance but as a way to say. You know people can see you right and if kids are around then further steps need to be taken. It would be a weird concept to find yourself in for both sides or at least should be.

Nobody sexualised breast feeding! Omfg! That has no place in this conversation. How is feeding a child being likened to monkeys wanking?

Posted
I believe it's a sticky subject altogether because like the point brought up about kids in that aspect it's not cool but as adults we should be able to have the freedom to do so but unfortunately kids ruin thst
Posted
35 minutes ago, gardena748997 said:

as adults we should be able to have the freedom to do so but unfortunately kids ruin thst

what about someone else's freedom to not have to be subject to a sex act they didn't consent to?  If it's inappropriate to lob your d**k out in front of kids, it's inappropriate to do so in front of anyone who doesn't consent.

Posted
If I'm in my car doing what I am doing, the other car has entered my private space by parking next to me when there are plenty of other spaces. It's on them if they have an issue, I don't enter their private space when they may be up to something just as fun. Lol
Posted
3 hours ago, KcMone4fun said:
If I'm in my car doing what I am doing, the other car has entered my private space by parking next to me when there are plenty of other spaces. It's on them if they have an issue, I don't enter their private space when they may be up to something just as fun. Lol

Incorrect, read up for a more rational response.

Posted
And my comments were completely done in humor and sarcasm, I am shocked that I have to explain that fact..I thought I had made it just this side of a plausible opinion yet alas not everyone can desern the use sarcastic witty humor. Next time, I will make it more for they masses.
Posted
1 hour ago, KcMone4fun said:

And my comments were completely done in humor and sarcasm, I am shocked that I have to explain that fact..I thought I had made it just this side of a plausible opinion yet alas not everyone can desern the use sarcastic witty humor. Next time, I will make it more for they masses.

"Joking" about disregarding and violating consent isn't funny. 

Posted
May help out if she looks like she needs it