CNC Erotica

Br****

Posted
This is CNC (Consensual Non-Consent) Role Play, it does not portray a theoretical aggravated sexual assault.

Just finishing your shower, you turn the water off, open the shower door, grab your towel from the hook to cover yourself as you step out onto the mat. I'm in the corner of the bathroom waiting, you have no idea I'm there. Suddenly you feel my arm around your waist and a hand covering your mouth so you don't scream. I whisper, "you better not scream or I'll have to gag you." Having you in the air by waist, I set you back down, reach in my pocket and take out a ball gag, "I'm gagging you anyway, just so you can scream all you want and nobody can hear you." With the gag in your mouth, I carry you into the bedroom and tie a bandana around your head covering your eyes. "This is so you have no idea who I am." Grabbing your wrists, I have some rope with a loop so it slides right over your hands and tightens up, and I tie the rope to corner of the headboard.

Completely blind to what's happening, I take my gloves off, take the towel the rest of the way off, and grab your breasts. "I think I like my prize tonight, you look like the kind of girl that's already wet from the thoughts racing through your head. Let me stop you there, because it's gonna be so much worse than that." I shove 2 fingers in your pussy, "looks like I was right, you are a slut that gets turned on by this. Good, because for now, you're my toy." I slap your ass so hard it leaves a print of my hand bright red and rising. "I'm fucking both of these holes, but I bet you'll cum before I do." You manage a muffled, mmm-mmm, shaking your head.

"We'll see," I have something in my hand, playing on your asshole, feeling something hard in your ass, you start struggling. I grab your wet hair, "hey, none of shit slut, toys don't struggle." You feel another stinging slap on your other ass cheek, just like before, that one just stopped stinging and was numb. You feel what's in your ass going deeper, then you you feel a tongue on your pussy. "I have to taste it before I fuck it," and you're pussy is saturated, you have no idea why you're enjoying it, but you want him to fuck you, just take you, and you know you're going to cum as soon as he puts his cock in you. "That is delectable, but I'm not here to get you off, I'm here to fuck you, fill you with my cum, and leave you like my own personal cum dumpster."

He doesn't take it slow, his cock is suddenly as far inside you as it can go, rock hard and you feel your pussy getting ready to orgasm. He still has something in your ass, and starts fucking both holes with the same tempo, you can't help it, you let out a monstrous groan and cum all over his dick. "I didn't say you could cum, I knew a slut like you would, but I didn't say you could." He pulls out of both holes and you feel a smack across both ass cheeks, you think, did he bring a belt and spank me with it? It doesn't matter because it only turns you on even more. Suddenly his dick is inside your ass, and the other thing is in your pussy. He is fucking your ass hard, fast, and you are trying not to love every thrust in and out, but you start shoving your ass back into his dick because you fucking love how he doesn't care about destroying your ass. You lost count of how many times you've cum on what you feel fucking your pussy the same way, but you want to beg him to put his dick back inside your pussy and cum. As if he read your mind, he pulls out of both holes and rams his dick back inside your pussy. Fuck, his dick is going to make you cum again and again, you feel his hands grab your waist and you know he's getting ready to fill you. One hand grabs your hair and pulls your head back, which makes your pussy spasm another orgasm, and you feel his cock swelling getting ready to blow. You start shoving your pussy back even harder trying to milk his cock until all of his cum is inside you. Your pussy is still spasming uncontrollably as he releases inside and as soon as he's done, he pulls out, leans down and says, since you've been such an amazing cum dumpster for me, I'm taking the off so you can taste what your pussy tastes like with my nut inside it." The gag is out of your mouth and his cock is inside it, you start sucking his cock like you wanted him to cum down your throat. Suddenly he pulls out of your mouth, says, "Goddamn, you want to go another round, we'll save that for another time", and then nothing. Who's Daddy's good cum slut?
Posted
Very good read. Great job sir!!