Women who like there feet to be worshipped

jc****

Posted
What do you like done to your feet....something that just drives you crazy?
Posted
Honestly, for me the enjoyment comes more from seeing whoever is worshipping fulfilling what they desire the most. Whether it be sucking, smothering, the scent, the dominance, or just staring at them.
Knowing exactly which specific element of a foot kink someone enjoys the most, then using that to work them up to 110% is the best part when on that side of it, in my opinion. In my experience everyone has a favourite “sub kink” of a foot kink, and when you know the part they like the most, you can do a lot with it
Posted
I know a submissive woman who, on top of the usual stuff like massage, sucking/kissing/licking, and cumming on them, was driven particularly wild by me rigorously scratching the sole of her heel and along the outer edge of her sole. The feeling would travel all up her leg and make her tingle. She would say it was almost unbearable.
Posted
Something that turn me on and can drive me crazy is getting a foot massage for starters, And just fully enjoy that. Next up sucking my toes, kissing my feet. Licking in between my toes omg that feels so good!
Posted
I had a guy that used to put fruits between my toes, honey, yogurt,***t my toenails, smell them, smell my socks.
And I loved how it feels and watching him.
But he never get past the knees, that was our deal.
Posted
3 minutes ago, Tupi said:
I had a guy that used to put fruits between my toes, honey, yogurt,***t my toenails, smell them, smell my socks.
And I loved how it feels and watching him.
But he never get past the knees, that was our deal.

Was that a satisfactory deal for both parties? Did he cum from foot play? Were you brought to climax during session?

Posted
3 minutes ago, intellectualruffian said:

Was that a satisfactory deal for both parties? Did he cum from foot play? Were you brought to climax during session?

No, he was not supposed to cum.
Was satisfactory for me just seeing him.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Tupi said:

No, he was not supposed to cum.
Was satisfactory for me just seeing him.

Cool. I was just curious if there was any end result for either. At least both got the satisfaction they craved in some way. He undoubtedly enjoyed having access to them and likely came later himself from memory.

Posted
11 minutes ago, intellectualruffian said:

Cool. I was just curious if there was any end result for either. At least both got the satisfaction they craved in some way. He undoubtedly enjoyed having access to them and likely came later himself from memory.

The end result was the play. That was the satisfaction.

Posted
Personally I like him licking the sole of my foot and then ending by sucking my toes. In the missionary position I like my foot inside his mouth. Having his tongue swirl around my toes in and around them.
Posted
I’m currently seeing a sub that has a foot fetish. It’s worked out well for us both because although it’s not a fetish Per se for me, I absolutely LOVE to have my feet touched and played with. I love that he loves so suck, tickle, rub and play with my feet for long periods. It’s bliss for us both.
Posted
5 minutes ago, LabiosDulces said:
Personally I like him licking the sole of my foot and then ending by sucking my toes. In the missionary position I like my foot inside his mouth. Having his tongue swirl around my toes in and around them.

The perfect position to access the soles and toes and work on them while maintaining eye contact, as the woman stimulates herself down there. Bliss.