Trauma Response? Normal or Unhealthy?

mi****

Posted
17 hours ago, keishio said:

That the root of it is unhealthy. You can't expect good things to come from a bad seed and people are willing to let someone keep watering this seed just because 'the men were consenting'. Consent doesn't make the choice right, healthy or even good. This comes from a place of revenge with no consideration given to the participants.

IMO one of the most reasoned answers to the OP’s question. I’m glad @milk_n_cookiies you have been open to seeing/agreeing with this.

Posted
Thursday at 12:25 AM, keishio said:

These are the most smooth brain responses ever. Women have hurt me in the past so now I want to punish women for my own gratification. I dont want to praise them or give them anything in return, I just want to punish and humiliate them in very specific ways. I don't want to hurt anyone but all of my fantasies are based around punishment. Anyone else see how unhinged that sounds?

I see why you'd think that, but it may be down to lack of understanding. If you're interested, you can DM about it, but in any case - perhaps communicate your disagreement with more humility, cuz... imagine if you yourself were in fact saying something silly/incorrect due to being uninformed, but thinking you are? Not ideal.

Posted
6 hours ago, Aeonova said:

I see why you'd think that, but it may be down to lack of understanding. If you're interested, you can DM about it, but in any case - perhaps communicate your disagreement with more humility, cuz... imagine if you yourself were in fact saying something silly/incorrect due to being uninformed, but thinking you are? Not ideal.

What I said was neither of those things. Rather than DMing speak publicly like everyone else