Rope play

THINKPINK

Posted

Does anyone modify or build bed frames for rope play and/or custom build props? Looking for ideas, suggestions and/or advice on building something in the bedroom. 

Posted
I am trying to find a way to use wood instead of metal. I like the bed box idea idk
Posted
Ok I got you modifying your bed frame should be easy enough make rope play better if you want DM me and I can run some idea through you
Posted
Take a look at some of the furniture we've built on my page. We've been interested in building some adult themed furniture. Check it out and message me if you're interested. My best friend would help you design it. He designed everything pictured on my page and on our website. www.dexterslpf.com
Posted
Well definitely likes the way you think however I would think it'd be best to design the damn thing ourselves
Posted
I have thought about this before, the idea I came to was to use lengths of aluminium extrusion. It is easily bolted together and has channels formed into it that would allow all sorts of attachments or restraints to be added anywhere on it. It's mainly used in industrial applications for fast build frame work. It's light and extremely strong and easy to put together. Might be a option for you
Posted
There you see multiple people coming together with their ideas we could wind up with one hell of a f****** fun mess
Posted

Lots of people do. There are many makers of custom furniture and entire discussion groups dedicated to sharing ideas, plans and photos on other sites. 

Posted
I have and custom cages as well. What would you like to know?
Posted
I can build a frame for you. All I need is for you to tell me exactly what your looking for and we can go from there
Posted
20 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

Lots of people do. There are many makers of custom furniture and entire discussion groups dedicated to sharing ideas, plans and photos on other sites. 

Are you able to link to these groups?

Posted
3 hours ago, Motorpsyclist said:

Are you able to link to these groups?

Unfortunately this site doesn't allow for link sharing in the forum and they've even gotten after me for only mentioning the name of other kink websites and how to search/find them. So, I'm apparently not allowed to do even that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted
I can do custom orders if you have a blue print I even have 100 year old oak
KaptKinkster
Posted
I've got a fabrication and repair shop I maintain. If you are in the area and want something built give me a holler. I'm fixing to move and I'd rather use up what materials I have laying around the shop than to have to sell them for scrap