Favourite little unique kink a of ex partner

En****

Posted

I was thinking about times past earlier and that got me thinking about a ex partner...and then reflecting on what really flicks my switches with her. 

Obviously I have my own interests in playing practices or scenes but I realised that throughout all my experiences it's the partners with a specific, nuanced, unique turn ons that stand out. The weird and the wonderful, so to speak. 

So the ex I was reminded of fondly earlier was a lady who was partially experienced.... But not in a good way. 

We discussed, we met, we played.I would like to think I showed her a better way and certainly allowed her to discover herself more freely. 

It was only by chance that a few playtimes in I stumbled across her unique kink. 

We were starting to play one day and I was kissing up from her hips up towards her tits. 

I kissed upon a very unassuming looking little mole, like a freckle but only bigger. 

It was situated about 2/3rds of the way between her right hip and her right nipple, if you followed a straight line. 

As I kissed over it, I felt her shiver and take a moaning gasp of air. Initially I though it was being ticklish and moved on. Only for a short while later to ask me to go back. 

I did. Started kissing and tongue flicking away at this little blemish. It was as if a physical switch had been pressed. 

Writhing and gyrating around squeezing her tits and pulling her nipples hard. 

It was at that point I knew I could harness this. 

I remember telling her to look me in the eyes as I slowed the play right down to over dramtise my interaction with it, I remember also the goose bumps that seemed to appear from nowhere. 

She brayed and begged to be able to cum, which I agreed to. 

Vigorous masterbating doesn't do it justice.... More like the most full on aggressive primal wank I've ever witnessed from a lady. Initially it took me aback somewhat. 

Needless to say, it was further used as treat for her. 

It even made it's way into vanilla life too. 

We'd be out in public and Id start by pretending to put my arm to her waist but to deviate my hand to place my palm or make a point of brushing my fingers over  over her mole or just blatantly dropping the word Moley into conversation (especially when she was with her mates) 

Believe you me it's alot more difficult than it sounds :)

No one else would have a clue, but we both knew. 

Whether it was teasing as a precursor to later playtime or let's find a secluded spot/ disabled loo. 

Whenever initiation happened after that signal, the same pattern happened. 

When alone, she would lift her top and ask me to 'take care of moley' 

This used to turn me on no end when out and about in public. We'd find a suitable spot.... But sometimes the suitable moment would be 20 30 mins from the initiation touch, at which point we'd both be wired with hornyness. 

I would hold her hips rigid to stop her from writhing and cover her mouth, to stifle any moans and groans of pleasure, occasionally with her own underwear, which she'd put back on afterwards. 

Then eventually, after I'd played for abit, I would let her count down from 30 seconds to play with her clit whilst I tended to Moley. 

Sometimes she would cum, most times she wouldn't... But that was all part of the appeal, whether she would or wouldn't. 

Before straightening ourselves and returning to whatever we were meant to be doing. 

Man I miss Moley sometimes :/

Anyone with a similar unique turn on or experience? 

Posted
That is likely a supernumerary nipple