Yet another public play story

Br****

Posted
You're walking around in a store to find some sexy lingerie, picking up a few negligees to take into the fitting room to try on. When you get into the fitting room, you start undressing and thinking about what you'll be doing in the negligees, which gets you wet. Since you're the only person in the fitting room, you start playing with yourself. Just thinking about that fat cock in your hand, filling your pussy as it thrusts in and out, telling him to put that dick in your ass and fuck it deep and hard, it's too much. How did your pussy get so wet, so fast, you start thinking that it would be so much better if you had someone licking your pussy so you could focus on just cumming.

The door to the fitting room opens. You almost scream, but it's just Daddy coming to check on you. "Did I interrupt something?" You smile a devilish grin, "I was just thinking how nice it would be if I had someone licking my pussy so I can just enjoy it and cum." Without a word, I wrap my arms around your thighs, pull your ass toward the edge of the seat and suck the top half of your pussy into my mouth, my tongue out to tease the entrance. You struggle to be quiet, but your pussy is soaking wet and swollen, your clit now getting massaged with a tongue, around and around, changing to up and down. You feel 2 fingers going inside you, just a tiny bit and coming out. You can't keep from cumming, and as you do, it's getting kicked up by a tongue that's now going up and down your pussy lips making them swell even more. You remember that Daddy has his cock with him, so you try to be quiet, but he makes your pussy so wet, you can't help it, but you say, "Daddy, please fuck me."

Your notice that you made the seat in the fitting room completely wet, and since he was about to put that cock inside you, it was only going to get worse. I stand up licking your juice around my mouth, your pussy is so fucking good, and I start unbuckling my belt, pull my pants down revealing a dick that's as hard as it could possibly be. You grab my cock and look up at me, "Daddy, make me cum, and fill my pussy with your cum." You wrap your lips around my dick and start sucking hard and fast, I put both hands on the sides of your head and start fucking your mouth. We do this for a few minutes, you start playing with your pussy and remember that where your fingers are is where that dick should be. So you slow the face fucking down, when you take my dick out of your mouth, there's a pop from how much sucking power you were keeping on it, you wrap your legs around my back and start pulling the dick to your pussy so you can feel it inside you. As it goes in slowly, you feel every inch, I start pulling out slowly and come out to rub the tip of my dick on your clit and run down your pussy lips, when the tip is all the way out, you think that my dick has to pop out like a cork from a wine bottle because of that massive tip. It feels so good on your clit, playing with your swollen pussy lips, but you need it inside you, so you say, "fuck me Daddy, please. I want to cum all over that cock."

I quit teasing and thrust all the way inside, pulling back and start fucking you faster, I move your calves to my shoulders and keep going. I pull out right after you cum again, and put the head of my dick on your asshole, you look at me and say, "yes Daddy, fuck my ass." I push in slow, letting it fill you, pull back spread your legs wider so I can use my thumb on your clit while I'm going in and out, slowly on your clit at first, but before long, I'm playing your clit with the same tempo I'm going in and out of your ass. You cum again, moaning, and look at me, "Daddy, cum in my pussy, give me your babies." I'm close, but pull my cock out and put it back in your pussy, and start pounding it, you cum again, and again, and just as I feel your pussy getting ready to cum again, my cock swells inside you, you let out a soft moan, and your goes back to cum again, you grab my ass and hold me inside you as my cum fills deep inside you.
Posted
Easy to picture myself in that fantasy