A walk in the park 🩷🖤

pa****

Posted
We would be in a park, walking together, you would be wearing a light dress, I would stop you and and walk you back to a tree just barley out of site of others in the park, I would be standing in front of you, your back against the tree, I would be holding you by your hips very hard, my thumbs pressing into you, I would slide one hand up to your hair gripping very hard, I would kiss you deeply and press my body against yours, pushing your back hard against the rough texture of the tree, I would pull my head back and you would know not to break eye contact, staring into my eyes, your head held firmly by my grip on your hair, I would slide my other hand between your legs, I have a rule with dresses (you are not permitted to wear panties), as I slide my hand up under your dress, I would feel that you had obeyed this rule, already wet. You would see I was pleased by the look in my eyes, I would lean in for a moment and whisper “good girl”

While staring into your eyes you would feel my finger slowly penetrate you, sliding smoothly, deeply. My thumb very hard and rough would slowly begin rubbing your clit…

Firmly gripping your hair, you would know not to break eye contact, the hard grip of my hand between your legs, rubbing slowly, but very hard, with my thumb, you would be nervous I might damage something with how hard I was pressing on your clit, but you would trust I know your limits, my body would be pressing you harder against the tree, the rough bark pressing through your thin dress, against your shoulders, your back, your ass, you would try not to move, as any movement would sc*** your back, the *** you would feel against your back, mixed with the intense hard pressure of my thumb rubbing your clit, my finger roughly sliding in and out of you, your eyes locked on mine…

Firmly, roughly, gently stretching, your breathing would grow more rapid, my thumb still rubbing, hard…

You would feel my grip on your hair loosen, my hand moving down and under one leg, and lifting up, your leg dangling at the knee over my fore arm, my hand firmly on your hip, my thumb digging into your side, holding you against the rough bark of the tree, my other hand still fingering, and rubbing, you would feel me slide my finger out, and feel me reach down, the sound of my belt loosening, I would press you up against the tree firmly as you feel me, hard, throbbing, firmly sliding into you.

Stretching gently, roughly, softly. Each thrust rubbing your back against the tree, your dress tearing from the short up and down motion, tiny sc***s on your back, it’s almost too much, but the feeling of me inside you is overwhelming, throbbing, pulsating, warm, wet, pinned hard against the tree, you want more, and will take the *** to feel one more thrust, and then another and another
  • 2 weeks later...