Latex fetish wear, what's the appeal

Posted
I absolutely adore latex and all other rubber wear, I think it's really beautiful and all around sexy. Though I am eager to learn what appeal it has for other people.
Posted
I love the glossiness and the color ..both pvc and Latex ...especially a purple-pink or fuchsia..but a classic black is nice too ..I'm personally attracted to more feminine styles...covering the right curves it can be a very erotic look...it's like at christmas.. sometimes the packaging enhances the present..the nude body is beautiful but artistry is the strategic eye adorning with just the right styles...
Posted
For me it’s all of the above plus the sound and look of it. Shined in a pristine way it can be very glossy and supple to the touch, the velvety feel as you run your hands along the body of someone wearing it can be just as erotic as any other kind of play. For a D/S dynamic this could even be turned into a fun ritual of maintaining the outfit, Inspecting for signs of poor care can be incentive for fun punishment etc. there’s a lot to it but you get the idea :)
Posted
As a worker of an assembly line for a latex designer, to me personally appeals the sensory experience. The texture of it turns me on, specially after being shined. Depending on the garments one has more or less coverage, but the cover parts get so snug it almost feels like a bear hug or a pressure garment. As an autistic, this a a glorious feeling.
Besides, I get to grope model on catwalks, as all garments need shining once on the model 🤭
I love my job 😂😂😂