Laura's Punishment

Si****

Posted
Laura, a 39 year old female came this afternoon for a punishment session.

Laura contacted me on another site about administering a punishment spanking for being disrespectful to her husband, spending too much *** and generally being lazy around the house. Her husband, whilst not in the scene, suggested she get spanked as he thought it would be the only way she would 'get herself together' and start taking responsibility of her life and to stop acting like a ***ager. He felt that she wouldn't take it seriously if he spanked her and he probably wouldn't do it properly.

Laura was a slight woman, about 5'3", and I'd say 120lbs, shoulder length black hair, pale complexion, quite a few tattoos on her arms. She was wearing a red and black tee-shirt, black leggings, and thick soled, heeled shoes.

Anyway, Laura was told to report to me at 2pm, she was HALF HOUR late!!

Laura was a little sassy when she arrived, and a little cheeky when asked why she was late, "sorry", she said, "didn't think I was in the army", was her response.
I immediately told her that lateness isn't tolerated and that I expect her to be here at the time I say.

"bend over, now!" I said, and proceeded to take down her leggings. I gave her 6 very hard smacks!

"Ow, ow, ow! sorry Sir!"

I think she was surprised by how much it stung, having never been spanked before. Her eyes slightly teary.
I told her to stand up and pull her leggings back up, I explained that it was her and her husband that asked me to punish her, so that's exactly what she'd get.

The three of us agreed that Laura should have a thorough hand spanking, followed by the strap and finally the cane.

I led Laura to my living room and immediately pulled her across my knee, I gave her 20 or so hard smacks on her bottom, then took down her leggings to her knees and followed up with a further 20 or so smacks. She was wearing small blue bikini briefs, not much protection.
She made a lot of noise and wriggled about quite a bit, but this didn't stop me from continuing. She was definitely shocked by how much it hurt. I have large hands and I spank quite hard.

Her bottom reddened really quickly, as I expected.

I told her to stand up and strip, which she did without hesitation, then it was corner time for 10 minutes, hands on head and standing still. Laura had a reasonably fit looking body, medium sized breasts, pierced nipples, and was smooth all over. Her bottom was nicely pert, not too muscular, but had some 'meat' to it, for want of a better word.

Once the 10 minutes were over, it was back over my knee. This time I put her over my left knee, and clamped her legs down with my right leg, and held her arm behind her back. This time she got three rounds of 30 spanks, very hard!
Laura tried to wriggle a lot, and was pleading with me to stop through her crying.
We didn't set a limit on hand spanking, I rarely do, however we did set a limit of 3x10 with the prison strap, and 3x5 with the traditional rattan cane.

After the hand spanking finished, I told her to bend over my quite large leather pouffe, it's the perfect size for someone to be on all-fours, over the pouffe and still able to put hands on the floor on the other side. She waited there for 10 minutes, the crying reduced to sniffles.

"Do you deserve this punishment?", I asked,
"Yes Sir",
"Did you expect it to hurt so much?",
"No Sir"
"Well that was only my hand, now you're going to get 30 with the strap"

I gave her 10 fairly slow swats, not too hard. She cried out a lot, but took them well. Laura counted the next set of 10,

"One, thank you Sir", "two, thank you Sir" ... etc. A little harder this time. She could barely speak now because she was crying so much. I re-assured her that she was taking the punishment well and that actions have consequences, so she should think about her behaviour in future.
The final 10 came. She didn't count these. I spanked her quite hard and fast this time, her bottom was going from very red, to slightly bruised. She was told to stand against the wall a final time for 10 minutes, she was not to rub her bottom.
She was very sniffly so I offered her a tissue, I am compassionate lol.

The time came for the three sets of five with the cane. I reiterated that the cane would hurt a lot and asked her if she accepted the punishment.

"Yes Sir, I totally deserve this punishment"

I put her in position ready for her caning, leaning against the wall, legs together, slightly bent over. She was told that she can wriggle about and make noise, but MUSTN'T break position or I'll start again.

The first five strokes hurt a lot, she screamed. I could see her hands tense up, and her body straightened, tightening her bottom. Perfect strokes on my part, right across the sit spot.

"ok, back into position", I told her.

The next five strokes were to be counted,

"One, I'm sorry for my behaviour", "Two, I'm sorry for my behaviour", etc.

The strokes were reasonably slow, about every 5 seconds, giving her time to get back into position, and to say the line.

I then proceeded to rub her bottom, and told that she'd done well, but the last five will hurt a lot.

"Ok Sir, I'm ready"

These strokes were hard and fast, no break in between strokes. Laura buckled, her body almost touching the wall. Immediately after the last stroke, she fell to the floor, crying and rubbing her bottom, which was now very bruised and sore. I comforted her and rubbed lotion into her bottom.

I think the crying was more from the guilt of her behaviour, as much as from the *** of the spanking. I told her she could get dressed and have a drink of water. She was then free to leave.

Laura apologised, but I said that she didn't have to apologise to me, but rather her husband. I told her that I hope the spanking was a good lesson to learn and that her husband should contact me again if she needs another punishment.

So, a rather enjoyable first session of 2023, her husband has since messaged me to say that the punishment was exactly what was needed, her bottom was sore and bruised for a good number of days afterwards. He said he'll definitely be in touch if he needed me again in the future.
Posted
Thank you , nicely done and I like the execution. I prefer the cane over every other impact item. I also like the traditional no warm up and straightforward punishment style. I haven’t made anyone stand in the corner before or done a cane session in that style but I want to. This is my favorite piece so far here and I’ve read some good ones. The marks with the cane are the best way for me to ***t my portrait. I’m not sure exactly what’s so satisfying about seeing the dark bruises cover a large portion of their ass or when you see them try and sit down. I know it keeps their mind on me and the journey we’re on , I know how it makes them feel complete and I know how satisfying it is to see them next time and still have my work on them. I believe punishment should be just that , not something that’s wanted so they act up, so an impact bottom gets no *** but truly something despised , I know I can do anything within limits that’s sane but what about a heavy caning session because I just like it and an impact bottom having experienced that only from a punishment point of view? Communication is paramount but does it mean the same thing? It makes sense why you set tasks to fail for funishment but to stay with strict discipline I’ve not had that conversation before but I’m curious .
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Well I think that's too much for a first session ever.
Posted

Well written. Thank you for sharing. 

Perfect amount for a naughty girl needing to learn a lesson.