I bite… is it a kink?

Ne****

Posted
So my friend and I go to sexy events together. She is more known and has made connections. This has shown me first hand on how many people get mean when they are told no.

This usually boils down to them throwing at us insults, name calling, and such. Very common.

Well I have found out I love putting these a-holes in their place. It’s like a rush. Adds to the experience. My friend has nick named me The Guard Dog for this very reason.

I tell people now I bite, either the fun way or the not so fun way.

Now my question is, is this considered a kink? Also if it is a kink, would this constitute me as a sadist?

(On a side note, this friend and I don’t get down with each other. She has her types and I have mine)
Posted
It is a kink, but what is your type if you don't mind me asking
Posted
I normally dont get offended but since i like being bitten should i start trowing insults at people ?
Posted
I can’t tell if you mean to hurt. I would say it’s a kink either way but if it’s hard bitting I wouldn’t think very many people are into it. Know saying that I know a lot of females that like or be softly bitten/ as in a teasing playfully way
Posted
I bite too and like being bitten
Posted
I don't think it's particularly kinky to defend yourself, or even to enjoy defending yourself, unless by finding out you "enjoy it" means you get sexual gratification from it, in which case yes, it's probably some sort of sadism and if you mean literal biting/physical *** as your means of "putting them in their place"
DivineCreature
Posted
Well, it really depends. I get a rush of adrenaline from stepping in and stepping up if someone is being an ass. But that alone is not a kink. It is a very natural human response to threat and arousal of our danger senses.

Whilst that can lead to arousal it is from the fight, flight, fawn & freeze state as adrenaline and *** often go hand in hand with arousal. Enjoying standing up to others does not entirely constitute as a kink.
DivineCreature
Posted
Just now, DivineCreature said:
Well, it really depends. I get a rush of adrenaline from stepping in and stepping up if someone is being an ass. But that alone is not a kink. It is a very natural human response to threat and arousal of our danger senses.

Whilst that can lead to arousal it is from the fight, flight, fawn & freeze state as adrenaline and *** often go hand in hand with arousal. Enjoying standing up to others does not entirely constitute as a kink.

F3ar. I hate the pointless and inane censorship of this app...

Posted
Is there anything you dont hate ?
You should give loving a try.
Posted
Ok I shoulnd’ve done that forgive me by not responding and saving this thread.
Posted
i also love to bite but maybe not in such a guard dog way 😅 but yes that does make you a sadist
Posted
Biteing is automatically a kink. There are many reasons that someone might bite, I would say do you get any sexual gratification from biting someone? If so yeah.
Also, you could just bot put a name/label to it and have conversation with perspective partners.
Posted
Depends on the bite 🤣 if you rip off flesh i think its unsafe but i had experience that people likes to do it to a safe degree with some *** also scratches 🤣 once i had a relationship she was biting me and scratching me in unseen places in daily life then i realised she was doing it so i would not be able to cheat her due to marks however i never cheat. At the end it was her way to dominate me and i accept it. So in short i think it is a kink.