French kissing: a lost art?

wi****

Posted
Am I the only one who thinks French kissing is a lost art? It feels like no one else knows how to do it nowadays 😅
Posted
Kinda feel this just met with some one the other night that was just extreeeeeemely uncoordinated with kissing and everything else tbh it was odd… specially when they’re 24+ years old lol
Posted
Nope. Same with fingering/jerking. I miss the heavy petting making out from our high school days.
Posted
French kissing. Good at it. Done it a lot. There's a time and place and mood for it, and it's not a lost art, it's just that with disease, covid, knowledge, and the changing world, folks just don't do it as often or if they do... They don't go around talking about it. I, frankly got burned out on it, but that absolutely does not mean that if the mood presents itself, that I wouldn't French kiss the night away. It's not a lost art. It is a personal, private, preference. Some people STILL don't "kiss and tell".
Posted
And yes... Some folks "just suck at it" That is true as well.
Posted
A bad kiss is a deal breaker for me
Posted
It’s all in the kiss 🫠
Posted
A kiss, is not a FRENCH KISS. A tender first kiss, your right, can make or break the romance or whatever it is. But a good, skilled tender first kiss, is a completely different *** than a passionate FRENCH KISS. It is true that a good, soft, passionate, tender kiss, done skillfully and with your heart becomes a sensation as opposed to an activity. You kiss, and if it is a good kiss, the 2 of you get lost in love, get lost in the sensation and emotion and catch your breath afterward, hearts beating at what just happened. Some people understand and know how to do this, and sadly some have no clue, no technique.
Posted
Not a lost art in the slightest, there is no single way to it, or rule about how it should be done - like most things it comes down to finding those whose kissing is compatible with your own
Tickler101
Posted
What, even the French have forgotten? I doubt that lol
Posted
I've always hated French kissing. Most people are bad at it. Plus, it's more likely to spread cavities, colds, etc.
Posted
Forgotten? It can’t be because it is a biological instinct. The urge to “French kiss” is the biological urge for a male to pass on testosterone through saliva to a female to increase sexual arousal. Maybe you met some bad kissers, but it’s not something people have forgotten.
Posted
4 hours ago, DenverKitten said:
Forgotten? It can’t be because it is a biological instinct. The urge to “French kiss” is the biological urge for a male to pass on testosterone through saliva to a female to increase sexual arousal. Maybe you met some bad kissers, but it’s not something people have forgotten.

i had no idea thats what i was doing with you Baby. Damn you are smart.

Posted
Kissing is amazing. Tender, soft, or passionate and deep. One of my favorite things is when a woman really enjoys it. I assume that for a lot of guys, they just see it as obligatory foreplay and cut it short. That might also prompt some women to not put much stock in it. To my delight, the one I’m with right now enjoy it thoroughly.
Posted
Idk if this is a hot take but I'm not a fan of tongue during kisses. Just my lips being pressed and felt with theirs 🥰

That doesn't mean I'm vanilla though. Somebody kissed me like an *** couple of weeks ago. And i loved it. More of that.
Posted
1 minute ago, imsephiroth said:
Idk if this is a hot take but I'm not a fan of tongue during kisses. Just my lips being pressed and felt with theirs 🥰

That doesn't mean I'm vanilla though. Somebody kissed me like an *** couple of weeks ago. And i loved it. More of that.

Wow a*nimal got censored?! 😹

Posted
Yeah. That’s because most men don’t know how to kiss and they just wanna stick their whole tongue down my throat! The thought of it just turns me off tbh! 😣😣😣😣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ men have ruined it for me!
Posted
This generation and current era are likely more lost on the concept of it being a sensual art than us older heads. That may be because when “wooing” a potential mate, it’s likely mostly done online and I’d imagine a lot of these youngsters have saw a lot of each other’s bodies already before getting physical, through pics etc. and already gotten past the exploratory stage so to speak.
Back in the day, we still set meetings etc. and talked it all out face to face, and when you meet someone and everything is still uncovered ground, and you’re learning about them as they talk, it’s a turn on, and as you focus on their mouth you wanted that first kiss. And then more kisses after until you get lost in it.

I'm not saying it's completely lost on today's generation, but that may explain part of it.
Also, in relationships that have been together for ages, the art of french kissing becomes like a chore sometimes, but that's just life I guess.
Posted
10 hours ago, intellectualruffian said:
This generation and current era are likely more lost on the concept of it being a sensual art than us older heads. That may be because when “wooing” a potential mate, it’s likely mostly done online and I’d imagine a lot of these youngsters have saw a lot of each other’s bodies already before getting physical, through pics etc. and already gotten past the exploratory stage so to speak.
Back in the day, we still set meetings etc. and talked it all out face to face, and when you meet someone and everything is still uncovered ground, and you’re learning about them as they talk, it’s a turn on, and as you focus on their mouth you wanted that first kiss. And then more kisses after until you get lost in it.

I'm not saying it's completely lost on today's generation, but that may explain part of it.
Also, in relationships that have been together for ages, the art of french kissing becomes like a chore sometimes, but that's just life I guess.

It’s funny you say that, because I’m 44 and I’m actually referring more to the guys of my generation..🤷🏼‍♀️ Nearly every guy for as long as I can remember…since I was a ***…has tried to *** their fucking tongue 👅 my throat…wtf??!!!