Chastity cage maintenance

Slavematthew

Slavematthew
Posted

I have a stainless steel cock cage and was wondering what the best way to clean them in between uses. It looks like it is starting to get that rust yellow residue on it and some wax as well from some wax play.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Posted
Just chuck it in the washing machine, mate
Posted
Dish soap and water is the easiest way but if you are really into preserving the quality of the shine, my pets use the vinegar/water combo or “the pink stuff”. Do NOT let it air dry, always wipe excess water off with a microfiber cloth immediately
Posted
Baby oil and vinegar. Then buff buff buff! Works on all stainless steal and shouldn’t irritate skin
Posted
+1 gentle dish soap and warm water.
Posted
Key is not to let it air dry! Dry it then dry it some more! How u wash it won’t matter. Rust is caused by water and oxygen.. someone’s bound to reply to me with science now 😂
Posted
Silicone all the way! Never went back
Posted
2 hours ago, kinkybitchsc said:

Key is not to let it air dry! Dry it then dry it some more! How u wash it won’t matter. Rust is caused by water and oxygen.. someone’s bound to reply to me with science now 😂

science! I think most metal things like that are going to be nice and shiny and made of stainless steel - the chromium in it prevents it rusting. However, you can still mangle it up with cleaning products that can be corrosive or otherwise react badly with it, so Kinky is still right - wash it with something simple and soapy, rinse well and dry it properly to get rid of any leftover chemicals.

Posted
When it comes to stainless steel i would suggest you to always get the type 316 they have the highest resistance to corrosion. Yes stainless steel can corrode and they have different grades such as 304 308 316 . 316 is the marine grade and the most expensive. When rust begins in stainless steel material polishing will be the best way to get them shiny again. After polishing it they should be left in a dry place at room temperature exposed to air.

If you wish to clean it chemically there are various chemicals in welding supply shops to clean stainless steel but beware they can be acidic and require special instructions that require to be followed .