Non-Sexual Dominance

ma****

Posted

I once had a girl follow behind me and hold onto my back pocket. That sh*t was cute/made me feel like I was driving the proverbial ship.

Posted

Depends on the relationship id say, from total obediance domestically to customised branding and everything between really..  its hard because it alters so frequently

Posted

I have a sub that I cannot have playtime with as much as we would like. But we have found that if I dictate what she wears each day, and she shows me a photo of her wearing it, it keeps us linked together for the day. 

Posted
That's a great question. I'll be here lurking
Posted
Use of honorifics. When a sub calls I am on honorific, it feels amazing. Definitely a good nonsexual way to please your Dom.
Posted
Making me control what they wear
Posted
Morning inner thigh rubs , or laying your head there
Posted
Mainly your demeanor towards me. What energy are you leading with
Posted
Displays of trust-whatever that looks like in your scene.
Posted
Obey
Listen and anticipate
Show respect
Ask for guidance
Show gratitude
Posted
Acts of service and trying to anticipate your Dom's wants and needs.
Posted
Shaving, bathing, laundry ,cooking massage,choose her outfit inside or outside the house ,wearing a collar ,remind him of his fav shows or games ,put music that he likes...
SeaDragon580
Posted
In every day life? Just bring me some tea when I don't ask. Any act of service or show of appreciation that didn't have to be ordered is great for that.
Posted
Tbh when theyre all needy, clingy, yearns for you or just trusting your judgement and insights. Obedience is also one of them. But in a lot of real life situations there are things that cant make them just ‘blindly’ obey your commands.
Posted
Personally I would say the fundamentals. Trust, loyalty, honesty & open communication. I feel that if these values are expressed by all parties involved then the relationship can & will flourish. It is a learning experience by all, about each other. No relationships are identical,and the above values honoured by both will ensure that all in the relationship will receive, find, and expand on within the lifestyle. That is just my view on what works, and can be worked on together. The wearing of a collar is a gift that rewards more than anything ‘Sexual’.
Posted
I enjoy to see subtle acts of submission. For example, a little bow when entering my presence. For me, that feels empowering as I would not want someone else to bow or give them a “good girl” for doing it.
Posted
When you're truly in sync with your dumb you will know exactly what's expected and wanted because your essence is connected based on the trust that you guys have built. So my answer is for her to be truly connected to me
Posted
Don’t question me, trust my judgement. Ask questions and assistance when needed. Show respect and appreciation.
Posted
21 minutes ago, bbwmissnecterine said:
Dude you're STUNNING!

Thank you ☺️

Posted
24 minutes ago, matchbox21 said:

I once had a girl follow behind me and hold onto my back pocket. That sh*t was cute/made me feel like I was driving the proverbial ship.

That is incredibly sweet!