Non-Sexual Dominance

ma****

Posted
Participating fully in the release of inhibitions...opening yourself up and learning to trust even though everything about life tells you not to....knowing the difference between a caring nurturing environment...and one set solely for the gratification of narcissistic control...the s-type should always have the true control in allowing themselves to be seen as they are... and understood for their wants,needs ,and desires...while fulfilling the fantasies and desires of their chosen partners...
Posted
Just be there, and offer words of affirmation.
Posted
34 minutes ago, madmox said:

That is incredibly sweet!

It really was. Or I’d put my hand behind my back without looking and she would see it and run up to me and grab it. The way she did it was hard to explain but it made the whole thing very daddy/daughter-esque (if you’re into that)

Last thing I remember was small but she just would ask what she should wear on days we’d sleep over (this was in college).

Posted
I appreciate when my partner melts for me. There's a certain release of tension and worries that I appreciate being able to provide. It brings out the Dom in me, and is also something I cherish and don't take lightly that I have such a position of trust and power to help her feel so safe. I guess it ties into being a safe space to let the worries of the world slip away, which is something I appreciate being able to provide as a Dom.
Posted
It depends but I'd have to say the biggest would be meeting me at the door with a hug and a smile
Posted
Leading the conversation or deciding on what to do as an activity
Posted
1 minute ago, NateSauc3 said:
Leading the conversation or deciding on what to do as an activity

Oops I mean the opposite of that

Posted
Asking permission on things, making him take the decisions for you, addressing him as Sir or whatever an agreed way .....
Posted
It’s how
You handle and carry yourself
In day to day life. Expressing your emotions effectively, having empathy for those around you and displaying traits of a leader in order to better the people around you. Dominance isn’t that corny hair pulling shit. It’s becoming a real
Man and leading setting the bar for the people around you.

Everything else is extra.
Posted
2 hours ago, Thea_The_Eater said:
What’s an s-type?

I'm with you

DivineCreature
Posted
Getting to style his hair, adjust his clothes, when he asks for permission for something he otherwise knows he has permission for (ex. Buying himself icecream).
Posted
Trust, loyalty, honesty & open communication. Which I will give in return.
Also allowing me to bathe her, pick what she wears among other things, her ensuring our living area is kept neat and clean.
For me I see myself as more of a gentleman and a Daddy than a Dom so I'd want to do things for her like cook for her, massage her.
Posted
To take an interest in our passions. Makes us feel like they look up to us.
Posted
Supportive, honest and communicative
DarkArts1066
Posted
For me, it would be an intimate, non-sexual act, such as my sub buttoning my shirt when I am getting dressed. The closeness, body heat, scent…. Both parties are able to reconnect through those things, whether in normal everyday life as a partnership - or after a D/s session.
Posted
I think anything where my sub shows dedication to me and our dynamic does it for me; seeking my approval for the outfits she wears, asking for permission before going out with friends, checking in with me so I know where she is and what she's doing, little things like that
Posted
Asking permission to complete daily tasks
Posted
I’m a male sub bitch who practices a form of goddess worship based on some rather taboo traditions mostly practiced in far Eastern cultures. As such I am not allowed to be any higher than the waist of my goddess in her presence without her permission. As such a tend to serve as human furniture or a human doormat/ footrest a lot. Most of the non-sexual tasks I perform are to demonstrate devotion through acts of personal *** in an effort to allow the goddess I am with to maximize her power over me.
That also extends to any and all aspects of mind and body. I NEVER initiate or expect any sexual activity at all. That to remains under my different goddesses control and is an understood form of CNC allowing the goddess to use me as she sees fit.
I of course perform any and all vanilla tasks I am told to do.
Posted
Doing things specifically so i see that they are done for my approval. And if thr sub actually enjoys the details and enjoys pleasing me it makes it all better. Being thoughtful instead of obligatory. Wanting to please instead of feeling like they have to.
Posted
Gratitude not necessarily for sex or for aftercare. Or even with words but in attitude. When ur dom does his duty for u in all things, acknowledge them. And dont point out defficiencies unless asked for them. Seriously gratitude and thoughtfulness are such foreign thoughts now days. Respect as well
MasterKama23
Posted
There are endless possibilities. Here are a list of few things that has been my experiences with a sub, but note that EVERYTHING has to be discussed prior and agreed to:
(1) kneel down at the door (inside the house) everytime a sub comes inside the house from going out for dinner or meeting friends or even date night. You can get up and walk in further only after dom lets you
(2) eat from a designated plate only, and only after dome takes first bite off of your plate
(3) drink the same as above, basically you are showing your sub side by eating/ drinking after your dom/ master
(4) pick up after, be it in the house or a restaurant, box the food without asking
(5) seek permission to get out of bed in the morning and get in the bed at night
(6) layout clothes for dome to pick/ decide for you
(7) let your dom hold your wrist when in public, not you holding him

And many more get creative. Talk about what makes your dom feel the dynamic outside of bedroom, and go crazy with it!!! Good luck.