Non-Sexual Dominance

ma****

Posted
All Dominance is Non-Sexual. That is the difference between a Real Dom and a Top.
A Dom can be a Top, but a Top cannot be a Dom. Dominance is phycological. A Top has a dominant personality, a Dom has a Dominant Aura. your whole body, mind and soul must ache to serve freely in every way possible. submission is Not a gift (tho it is precious). One gives a gift to people they don't really know (b-days, secret Santa, weddings....), submission has conditions, expectations and limits. you don't give somone a shirt and tell them how & what you want done with it.
Posted
Tuesday at 05:26 AM, ITSINMENOTONM said:

No woman can make a man feel dominant. He has to know that himself or he is not a man. Get you one you can submit to and be YOURSELF✌🏿👠🥂

I believe you are describing a Top, not a Dominant. Many get the two conflated easily. A Top has a Dominant personality. A Dom only Dominates what is His. A True Dom doesn't ***, require or even demand submission.

Posted
Using honorifics, anticipating my desires, wearing not much more than collar and heels around the house, and a fair few more are favourites of mine.
Posted
Always respond when spoken to and put your phone down when we're doing anything together...pick it up when you want to be put in your place "smirk"
Posted
Get me attention, be a brat if you aren't being focused on. Make a scene, get yourself into trouble. Give me a reason to show the entire public place that you are mine. Personally, i like it when my sub get flirted with, and i make it very obvious that they are with me and they are mine. Earn your punishment!