What's your hair routine?

ta****

Posted
My hair is growing from short to medium and have been wanting to see how everyone styles their hair or their routine to get an idea of what I want to do. I have wavy hair that can get very very volume heavy
Posted
There's nothing you can do except embrace the mop until it gets longer.
Posted
I’m growing an undercut out and it’s an absolute bastard. You could consider going to a hairdresser / barber and see if they can shape it a little while it grows?
Posted
1 hour ago, Railings said:
I’m growing an undercut out and it’s an absolute bastard. You could consider going to a hairdresser / barber and see if they can shape it a little while it grows?

I plan on going to a salon as it gets longer. It seems most barbers want to do a taper and that's it. Last time I got more specific with what I wanted and they gave me a taper with a fade and I didn't ask for it. It's so incredibly popular with men but makes it annoying going to barbers.

Posted
1 hour ago, Vaxis said:
There's nothing you can do except embrace the mop until it gets longer.

Imma steal that

Posted
Find yourself a proper hairdresser too...barbers only know one cut.
Posted
1 minute ago, Vaxis said:
Find yourself a proper hairdresser too...barbers only know one cut.

IT FEELS LIKE BARBERS ONLY KNOW ONE CUT. I been to like 3 and I'm feeling like I got puked

Posted
Just now, tacticool_noodle said:

IT FEELS LIKE BARBERS ONLY KNOW ONE CUT. I been to like 3 and I'm feeling like I got puked

Punked*

Posted
They have a thing for using clippers when scissors would be the correct tool too.
Posted
Started going grey at 30. Benefit? I'm now a "silver fox". Disadvantage? Those grey fuckers on my face are thicker and my elusive when trying to cut/trim!