HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

PixieDust
Posted

Ooh I do love a Halloween Hunt 😍…..time to get your spook on 👻Happy Hunting Everyone!!!  Here we go my first clue:

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 07 - Brew up some Halloween🎃 fun with these hot off the press goodies, delivered just to your liking 😊

Posted
Day 1
Clue 1
Grid 7
Extra extra read all about it
Posted
Yay!😃🇧🇷👍🤓💋@Pixie
Posted

I’m confused what the clue is and what grid 7 means

Posted
Day 1 - Clue 1 - Grid 7
You have to filter out the nonsense to find this one
Posted
Well here I go willing to participate in this fun exciting adventure
PixieDust
Posted
10 minutes ago, Dylanquartly said:

I’m confused what the clue is and what grid 7 means

The grid is the placement of the icon in your Treasure Chest.  Each icon is randomly placed in your treasure chest as they are released. To keep track with give them grid numbers.  The clues posted will hint you where to hunt in the FET Universe.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around and if you are in the right place you will find a icon, which is part of a picture image overlapped on the screen.  Tap on the icon and you will collect 30 points for your efforts. If you would like help at anytime you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
What shall we look for ? How do we find these icons exactly.? Updates please.! ? 👍 Thanks
Posted
They will tell you when to look for a section of the symbol by date expected to find these. If that makes sense?!. Lol
Posted
My replies aren’t going up for some reason if they are I’m sorry for spamming but I am so so confused
Posted
Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 07 - Extra, extra read all about it - your way if you make some adjustments!!
Posted
Honestly I am too. LMAO but as I discover more input I'll pass along any knowledge I receive.. cool??!
PixieDust
Posted
3 minutes ago, Dylanquartly said:

My replies aren’t going up for some reason if they are I’m sorry for spamming but I am so so confused

This is a moderated forum, so all comments go into a queue until a forum mod can review, so that would be the reason why you wouldn't see your posts straight away.  I hope that helps. 😊

Posted
Seems you might only find one a day??
PixieDust
Posted
8 minutes ago, Dylanquartly said:

I am so so so confused lol

I have sent you a message, will help you out 😊

PixieDust
Posted
2 minutes ago, potababy2413 said:

Seems you might only find one a day??

Yes that is correct, one new icon is released each day at 3pm UK time. 😊

Posted
Yesssss! Just woke up to a treasure hunt. Have an amazing Monday everyone one.
Posted
I just found it!! Woop Woop I so love the treasure hunts..
Posted
1 hour ago, StaindGlassHeart said:
Day 1 - Clue 1 - Grid 7
Stay home and pick and choose who you want see in your ‘feed.

Thank you for your clue!! I went right to it!