HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

Posted
I am losing my mind trying to find the 4th one! Can someone tell me where it is before I pull my hair out? 🤦‍♀️🤣 I think I know where it SHOULD be, but I just don't see it anywhere 🤷‍♀️
Posted
Just now, Curious2Learn91 said:

I am losing my mind trying to find the 4th one! Can someone tell me where it is before I pull my hair out? 🤦‍♀️🤣 I think I know where it SHOULD be, but I just don't see it anywhere 🤷‍♀️

You're welcome to drop me a line as I am unable to message you due to your filters. 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, JGraves said:

Is this available for free users?

The game is free to play for all members regardless of your level of membership 😊

Posted
21 minutes ago, austin234737 said:

Who still hasn't found the 2nd piece

If you would like some help, you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
Yes, I have managed to find it with the help of a nice moderator from general chat. Total legend that guy, he is. Thanks for support. ❤️
Posted
what am I supposed to be doing, I had 3 pieces but gave them away I think on accident lol. Help !!
Posted
2 minutes ago, MovinBaseOT6 said:
what am I supposed to be doing, I had 3 pieces but gave them away I think on accident lol. Help !!

I think, if you check in the same places you found them, they should be there. They was when

Posted
3 hours ago, DarthMagenta said:

What was clue 4. Having a hard time finding the icon.

Below are the clues shared for Icon # 4.

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.   

23 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 04 - Are you granted special powers 🪄or do you wander around in the dark🔮? .... The path🛣️you take is always your choice

23 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 4 Clue 4 Grid 4 You get one of these for a magazine or a newspaper

23 hours ago, SyrianSquirtDom said:

Day4: Clue #4, grid #4m. There are lots of benefits and privileges when you have it on.

23 hours ago, Angelbaby865 said:

Day #4 To pay or not to pay

22 hours ago, Eggsy said:

Day #4 🍆 🛳️

22 hours ago, Aardvark21 said:

Day #4 - Clue #4 - Grid #4 Many clubs require this to enter

22 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 04 - Sign up to this large boat at whatever level you desire to be part of the group

21 hours ago, spandexthong said:

Clue 4 - Grid#4 - can you remember when you joined the club?

21 hours ago, x-BlueDiamond-x said:

Day 4, Clue #4: Are you ️ or 👸🤴

14 hours ago, Coco_De_Leche said:

Day # 04 - Grid # 04- Are you paying the price for extra special privileges?

13 hours ago, funfaallya said:

Day 4, Clue 4. YouTube and magazines have this in common, that is where you'll need to check

12 hours ago, whitecourtboreduser said:

Day # 04 - Clue #04 - Grid #04
Here we go, the clue Number four.
It is found where you pay for more.
Why don't you come see what's in store?

Posted
4 minutes ago, MovinBaseOT6 said:

I think you still keep your progress even if you gave them away but don't quote me on this I'm just assuming 😲

Posted
3 hours ago, DarthMagenta said:
What was clue 4. Having a hard time finding the icon.

Something about monthly pay if I'm not mistaken

Posted
4 minutes ago, MovinBaseOT6 said:

Easy to do but the good news is you can recollect them again.  Just work out which three you gifted and then go back to where you first found them and they will be waiting there and you can recollect.  If you need some help working out which three you are missing, please feel free to drop me a line. 😊

Posted

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 02 - Is your coven, barren or bursting at the seams 🧙🧝🧝‍♂️🧝‍♀️🧙‍♀️

Posted
Clue 5
Day 5
Grid 2
This tv show took place at harbor perk in New York City
Posted
3 minutes ago, rhodymk said:

I don’t understand what the Grid number means, any help will be appreciated.

As you collect and find icons, they are randomly placed in your Treasure Chest.  As time goes on, it can become confusing which icon relates to which clue and grid spot in the Treasure chest, so to help with that we give the icons grid numbers.  

If you look at your treasure chest, imagine square boxes going from left to right across the page and the grid boxes are numbered as I have listed below.
1-2-3-4
5-6-7-8
9-10-11-12
13-14-15-16
17-18-19-20
21-22-23-24
So whether you have the clue number or the grid number you can always work out which one you are missing or where it should be in your Treasure Chest.  

Posted
Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 02 - If ends take right initially and get mixed up they might find those close to you.
Posted

Clue 5 - Grid#2 -  it took time to find them, so keep a list