HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

Posted
Can I possibly get assistance finding whichever one I have missing? I found 6/7 without clues so I'm entirely unsure which of the 7 I'm missing. Please and thank you!
Posted
38 minutes ago, subscotsman said:

anyone help me find 7 please

10 minutes ago, firesRage said:

Can I possibly get assistance finding whichever one I have missing? I found 6/7 without clues so I'm entirely unsure which of the 7 I'm missing. Please and thank you!

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, SumRsaf77 said:

I don't get it

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Clue #7 has me beat - seems straightforward - just not finding it where I think it should be - Help, please
Posted
21 minutes ago, Aardvark21 said:

Clue #7 has me beat - seems straightforward - just not finding it where I think it should be - Help, please

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 16 - With so many ripe apples 🍎🍎🍎to choose from, why not dive into the local bowl and bob for your perfect Halloween treat 🎃

Posted
Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 16 - Near, far, wherever you are, your heart can go on if you set your search parameters right
Posted
Day 8
Clue 8
Grid 16 some people can be closer then you think if you adjust this
Enjoy
Posted
Day #8- clue #8 - grid # 16. Looking for local love? Make yourself a real coffee while you search. Check what you may need- hot water, coffee grounds, and something to keep them apart...
Posted
Day 8, Clue 8. You can use this synonym of peruse while online shopping, to narrow down what you're looking for
Posted
I'm absolutely interested . Just honestly need a lil direction?!!!!
Posted
I have found 5 of 8 icons so far need help with the the other 3
Posted
Got #8 2nd try you may have to sift thru a couple of likes and not likes
Posted
I could have sworn I found 7 and 8....... Did then both again but nothing popped up 😕
Posted
8 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 16 - With so many ripe apples 🍎🍎🍎to choose from, why not dive into the local bowl and bob for your perfect Halloween treat 🎃

I just can't figure this one out