HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

Posted
Would any kind soul be a gem 💎 assisting me with some clarity of a solution to up my anti establishing some of what's ultimately needed to be plugged into the game please
Posted
13 minutes ago, sweet-valley346344 said:

Would any kind soul be a gem 💎 assisting me with some clarity of a solution to up my anti establishing some of what's ultimately needed to be plugged into the game please

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt. I have attached the rules on how to play below for you and gifted you, your first icon to get you started.

During the treasure hunt, an icon will be released each day at 3pm UK time and hidden around the FET Universe, you can hunt for the icons on your own or alternatively you can use the clues posted in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher clues and then go hunting and if you are in the right spot you will find an icon which forms part of an image, tap on the icon and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points for your efforts.  

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.      

If you would like any more help, you are free to drop me a line  😊

On 10/12/2024 at 12:00 AM, brazuca said:

Halloween is that magical time of year when the air gets crisp, spooky vibes take over, and everyone gets to embrace their playful, creative side! Join this treasure hunt and win access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Introduction to Mummification & Total Enclosure Bondage"! 😈

:star2: This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from October 14th until November 6th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until November 6th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

▫️ The game is free for you to play, no matter your membership level.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 17 - Spank🤚me sideways, I do love a Halloween 🎃 crush 😍

Posted
Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 17 - No rush to add vitamins you get from orange to find out who fancies you
Posted
Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 17 - Nemo and Dory's friend would ride a wave over to this tile in no time.
Posted
Day 9
Clue 9
Grid 17
I love to give over the knee spankings with my hand 👋👋👋
Posted
Stuck on last clue if anyone could help please and thank you
RedToronto
Posted

I'm still having a hard time finding day 7's tile (tile 19, I believe ). Can't figure out the clues.

Posted
Day 9 - clue 9- REM had an orange one.
Posted
Missing one, but I’m having a tough time figuring it out…
Posted
I cannot find any clues for #8 it seems to go from 7 to 9
Posted
6 hours ago, Lolaloves669 said:

Stuck on last clue if anyone could help please and thank you

4 hours ago, RedToronto said:

I'm still having a hard time finding day 7's tile (tile 19, I believe ). Can't figure out the clues.

1 hour ago, alln1 said:

Missing one, but I’m having a tough time figuring it out…

Have sent you all a message 😊

Posted
3 minutes ago, TheDevilsDandruff said:

I cannot find any clues for #8 it seems to go from 7 to 9

I have reposted all the clues that were shared so far for Icon # 8 below.

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.     

On 10/22/2024 at 12:30 AM, PixieDust said:

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 16 - With so many ripe apples 🍎🍎🍎to choose from, why not dive into the local bowl and bob for your perfect Halloween treat 🎃

On 10/22/2024 at 12:36 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 16 - Near, far, wherever you are, your heart can go on if you set your search parameters right

On 10/22/2024 at 12:53 AM, joedoe said:

Day 8 Clue 8 Grid 16 some people can be closer then you think if you adjust this
Enjoy

On 10/22/2024 at 12:56 AM, Toxic_Meerkat said:

Day #8- clue #8 - grid # 16. Looking for local love? Make yourself a real coffee while you search. Check what you may need- hot water, coffee grounds, and something to keep them apart...

On 10/22/2024 at 1:11 AM, Ezio61 said:

It’s a spanking good to look closer!

On 10/22/2024 at 1:35 AM, funfaallya said:

Day 8, Clue 8. You can use this synonym of peruse while online shopping, to narrow down what you're looking for

On 10/22/2024 at 4:55 AM, KcMone4fun said:

Got #8 2nd try you may have to sift thru a couple of likes and not likes

9 hours ago, spandexthong said:

Clue 8 Grid #16 - just be clear who you want to see

9 hours ago, Jeffafa97 said:

#8 when picking apples to bob for you really gotta search for the good ones and filter out any bad apples 🍎

Posted
Clue #8. An upside down pyramid can fulfill your search
Posted
Does anyone have the clue for grid #23 ?
Posted
It's kinda late but I just logged in found #9 and I have a crush on you sweetie pie.
Posted
i think grid numbers only go up to 20 (or 19, among clues released so far)
Posted
I’m missing box 16! Please help 😂
Posted

Ooh someone was an eager beaver today......Icon # 10 just couldn't wait and decided to launch 🚀itself very early 

Day # 10  - Clue # 10 - Grid # 23 - You sexy Devil 😈 you!