HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

Posted
Would it be possible for someone to send me hints for the other 5 days
Posted
37 minutes ago, CrashBandiKai said:

Would it be possible for someone to send me hints for the other 5 days

I have posted below my list of clues so far,  but there are many others in this thread from other members which you can find by expanding your comments so don't forget to check them out.  Also If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.  

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 07 - Brew up some Halloween🎃 fun with these hot off the press goodies, delivered just to your liking.

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 09 - Haunting 👻 or enchanting 😍, your critics will have the final say 😋

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 05 - Don’t be a lost soul 👻 a little update now and again can never go astray 

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 04 - Are you granted special powers 🪄or do you wander around in the dark🔮? .... The path🛣️you take is always your choice

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 02 - Is your coven, barren or bursting at the seams 🧙🧝🧝‍♂️🧝‍♀️🧙‍♀️

Day # 06 - Day # 06 - Grid # 13 - Cast your own protection spell 🪄before the ghouls 👻 sneak past your defences.

Posted
1 hour ago, CrashBandiKai said:

I’m new here someone send help 😭

14 minutes ago, Elizabeth2312 said:

Somebody help

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt. I have attached the rules from the OP below for you both.

During the treasure hunt, an icon will be released each day at 3pm UK time and hidden around the FET Universe, you can hunt for the icons on your own or alternatively you can use the clues posted in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher clues and then go hunting and if you are in the right spot you will find an icon which forms part of an image, tap on the icon and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points for your efforts.  

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.      

If you would like any more help, you are free to drop me a line  😊 

On 10/12/2024 at 12:00 AM, brazuca said:

Halloween is that magical time of year when the air gets crisp, spooky vibes take over, and everyone gets to embrace their playful, creative side! Join this treasure hunt and win access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Introduction to Mummification & Total Enclosure Bondage"! 😈

:star2: This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from October 14th until November 6th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until November 6th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted

Clue 6 - Grid #13 - do you set a reminder to change this regularly?

Posted
6 hours ago, galesburg685412 said:

I dont get this

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 19 - Grab your broom 🧹and sweep locally to your ❤️hearts delight, will it be trick or treat or a quicky, for love at first bite 🫦

Posted
Hand, paddle, flogger or crop... need to trim down those options, though. Happy hunting! Clue 7, grid 19
Posted

Clue # 7 Whether you like it gentle or you like it tough don't worry about being picky who knows you may find the one

Posted
1 minute ago, Deckard47 said:

Anyone wanna gift me some? I have 5 but am stuck

Icons can only be gifted to those who have none. If you would like some help you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
7 minutes ago, levir27 said:

i don't understand today's clue

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
21 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 19 - Grab your broom 🧹and sweep locally to your ❤️hearts delight, will it be trick or treat or a quicky, for love at first bite 🫦

Can you give me another type clue. Several places I thought it was and wasn't

Posted
2 minutes ago, papisirdom said:

Can you give me another type clue. Several places I thought it was and wasn't

I feel the need for speed, swipe, swipe, adjust....see how you go with that 😊

Posted

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 19 - It's just a jump to the left, and then a swipe to the right, adjust your tips and bring your knees in tight

Posted
21 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 19 - Grab your broom 🧹and sweep locally to your ❤️hearts delight, will it be trick or treat or a quicky, for love at first bite 🫦

Very good clue 👍😜