HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:

Posted
2 hours ago, Crimsonlily said:

I still don't understand day 10s riddle 🥲

2 hours ago, LoveLittles said:

I need assistance finding more treasures

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
30 minutes ago, SkullBaby said:

I'm new to this

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt. I have attached the rules on how to play below for you.

During the treasure hunt, an icon will be released each day at 3pm UK time and hidden around the FET Universe, you can hunt for the icons on your own or alternatively you can use the clues posted in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher clues and then go hunting and if you are in the right spot you will find an icon which forms part of an image, tap on the icon and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points for your efforts.  

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.      

If you would like any more help, you are free to drop me a line  😊 

On 10/12/2024 at 12:00 AM, brazuca said:

Halloween is that magical time of year when the air gets crisp, spooky vibes take over, and everyone gets to embrace their playful, creative side! Join this treasure hunt and win access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Introduction to Mummification & Total Enclosure Bondage"! 😈

:star2: This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from October 14th until November 6th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until November 6th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

▫️ The game is free for you to play, no matter your membership level.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
46 minutes ago, atxangelina said:

Hi I just need the clues cause I’m way far behind

I have attached below my full list of clues so far.  There are also many other great clues throughout this forum thread posted by other members, so don't forget to check them out.

Additionally, if you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.           

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 07 - Brew up some Halloween🎃 fun with these hot off the press goodies, delivered just to your liking.

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 09 - Haunting 👻 or enchanting 😍, your critics will have the final say 😋

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 05 - Don’t be a lost soul 👻 a little update now and again can never go astray 

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 04 - Are you granted special powers 🪄or do you wander around in the dark🔮? .... The path🛣️you take is always your choice

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 02 - Is your coven, barren or bursting at the seams 🧙🧝🧝‍♂️🧝‍♀️🧙‍♀️

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 13 - Cast your own protection spell 🪄before the ghouls 👻 sneak past your defences.

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 19 - Jump on your broom 🧹and swipe locally to your hearts ❤️ delight, will it be trick or treat or a quicky of love at first bite 🫦

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 16 - With so many ripe apples 🍎🍎🍎to choose from, why not dive into the local bowl and bob for your perfect Halloween treat

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 17 - Spank🤚me sideways, I do love a Halloween 🎃 crush 😍

Day # 10 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 23 - You sexy Devil 😈 you!

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 06 - No tricks here, only treats 🪙🪙🪙 you can use to your advantage

Posted
When you give away icons do you permanently lose them?
Posted

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 03 - Halloween 🎃 is the perfect time for a spellbinding🪄rendezvous

Posted
Day 12 clue 12 grid 3 we all hate them while watching TV
TattedVixen
Posted
Can someone help me with grid #19, clue #7 I am stumped
Posted
I am having an issue. Today i can’t seem to actually send the icons that I’ve been finding TO my treasure chest. I have been tapping them but ask that happens is i get taken back to this forum without the icon going to my treasure chest. I have tried multiple times as i am trying to catch up on all of the icons i still need to get to be up to date. And some of these are not available within the app i think bc i can’t find where to see the counts and list of who has liked me as an item within my profile dashboard on the app (?) or machine in just to new to this and it’s listed in a a different place (?)) but i have tried to trigger them online to no results but back here to the forum
Posted
Day 12
Clue 12
Grid 3
Let’s plan a play _____ 4 letters
Posted
23 minutes ago, Crash_S said:

When you give away icons do you permanently lose them?

When you gift icons away, both the icon and the points are gifted.  You can recollect the icons again however its best to keep a list of where you first found them as the site will randomly gift from the icons you have collected.  So having a list will help work out which ones have been gifted away. Then it's just a matter of returning to where you first found them and the icon will be there waiting and you can recollect and also get the points back. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, TattedVixen said:

Can someone help me with grid #19, clue #7 I am stumped

Happy to give you a hand however your filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to drop me a line. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, GirlyTrublz said:

I am having an issue. Today i can’t seem to actually send the icons that I’ve been finding TO my treasure chest. I have been tapping them but ask that happens is i get taken back to this forum without the icon going to my treasure chest. I have tried multiple times as i am trying to catch up on all of the icons i still need to get to be up to date. And some of these are not available within the app i think bc i can’t find where to see the counts and list of who has liked me as an item within my profile dashboard on the app (?) or machine in just to new to this and it’s listed in a a different place (?)) but i have tried to trigger them online to no results but back here to the forum

Have sent you a message, will try and help you work out the issue. 

Posted
Multiply, divide, subtract and... ???
Happy hunting 👻🖤
Clue 12, grid 3

Posted
12 minutes ago, ByronAngel said:

I have 7 need help

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you again. You are welcome to drop me a line. 

Posted
23 minutes ago, pkscreams said:

Yea stumped on todays one

Have sent you a message 

Posted
Any more clues for today's hunt. I thought it was + but nope.
Posted
Hey love I'm still trying to understand what I have going on
Posted
12 minutes ago, SENHOR_ASGARD said:

im still stuck on clue 12

11 minutes ago, Chademac81 said:

Any more clues for today's hunt. I thought it was + but nope.

11 minutes ago, Greatmanfinesslast69 said:

Hey love I'm still trying to understand what I have going on

Have sent you all a message 

Posted
What are today's clues so far for #12?