HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:

Posted
Day 12, Clue 12. Every calendar should have 365 of these, tho every 4 years there's 366. These numbers may mean nothing at all, or they may be in the most significant order to you. Sometimes these end up in heart break, or if you're lucky, heart racing fun
Posted
#12 Mad Men was a TV show about hard drinking advertising men. Us kinky folk can post are own . . .
Posted
Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 03 - Commercial bent perhaps to find that perfect date?
Posted
I don't understand the clue for today's clue. Something about ads, a fruit off a tree... What? Lol help!
Posted
Oh lord nevermind 😂 I found it.
Posted
Clue #12 Newspaper classified are the old school way to put yourself out there. Try this modern way of advertising yourself to the Fet kink community and see what kind of fun you might find!
Posted
Just randomly found #12 when adding you must be very creative
Posted
Hell me to about gred #1#2#10#18#14 and #6
Posted
I still don't understand what going on here
Posted
Ok, I have found 9. Can someone please look at mine and tell me which one is missing still. So I can find the clues for them, please, and thank you in advance
PixieDust
Posted
9 hours ago, TheDevilsDandruff said:

What are today's clues so far for #12?

Below are all the clues that have been shared so far for Icon # 12

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far. 

10 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 03 - Halloween 🎃 is the perfect time for a spellbinding🪄rendezvous

10 hours ago, Dylanquartly said:

Day 12 clue 12 grid 3 we all hate them while watching TV

10 hours ago, taHwI said:

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 03 - It's also the fruit of a certain palm tree 🌴📆

10 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 12
Clue 12
Grid 3
Let’s plan a play _____ 4 letters

10 hours ago, Sub-Queen said:

Multiply, divide, subtract and... ???
Happy hunting 👻🖤
Clue 12, grid 3

8 hours ago, funfaallya said:

Day 12, Clue 12. Every calendar should have 365 of these, tho every 4 years there's 366. These numbers may mean nothing at all, or they may be in the most significant order to you. Sometimes these end up in heart break, or if you're lucky, heart racing fun

8 hours ago, DKXplorer said:

#12 Mad Men was a TV show about hard drinking advertising men. Us kinky folk can post are own . . .

7 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 03 - Commercial bent perhaps to find that perfect date?

6 hours ago, GlitterieGodd3ss said:

Clue #12 Newspaper classified are the old school way to put yourself out there. Try this modern way of advertising yourself to the Fet kink community and see what kind of fun you might find!

6 hours ago, KcMone4fun said:

Just randomly found #12 when adding you must be very creative

PixieDust
Posted
5 hours ago, seattle187831 said:

Hell me to about gred #1#2#10#18#14 and #6

4 hours ago, seattle187831 said:

I need help with #3 please

4 hours ago, seattle187831 said:

I still don't understand what going on here

I have replied to your dm 

PixieDust
Posted
7 hours ago, FeelMeUpp2 said:

#12 clue???

Sorry I missed including you in my reply, If you scroll back a couple of posts, I have listed all the clues posted so far for Icon # 12

PixieDust
Posted
1 hour ago, dominionhub said:

How am I just finding out about this now?

Whats the old saying, better late than never 😁 and you still have time to catch up and play the game.  Feel free to drop me a line if you need any help 😊

PixieDust
Posted
8 hours ago, doclou said:

I'm confused

Have replied to your dm 😊