HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

Posted
How do I find an icon. I'm new to this
PixieDust
Posted
53 minutes ago, Wyckydcouple said:

This hunt does not make sense

Have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
45 minutes ago, JoyLickable09 said:

Do we only get one icon a day

Yes that is correct. Currently there is one icon available to collect.  Icon # 2 will be released later today at 3pm UK time.  😊

Posted
Day One, Clue 1. You don't have to look too hard, it's super close to home. Just use your filter, and you'll be surprised on what it catches
PixieDust
Posted
44 minutes ago, comet1 said:

How do I find an icon. I'm new to this

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt.  To get you started, I have gift you, you first icon.  You can find the rules below on how to play.  If you need help at anytime during the hunt, you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

On 10/12/2024 at 12:00 AM, brazuca said:

Halloween is that magical time of year when the air gets crisp, spooky vibes take over, and everyone gets to embrace their playful, creative side! Join this treasure hunt and win access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Introduction to Mummification & Total Enclosure Bondage"! 😈

:star2: This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from October 14th until November 6th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until November 6th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
How do I find an icon. I'm new to this. Please PixieDust help me i am new one. 🙏🙏🙏
PixieDust
Posted
3 minutes ago, Kick said:

How do I find an icon. I'm new to this. Please PixieDust help me i am new one. 🙏🙏🙏

I've already sent you a message and gifted you your first icon.  Icon # 2 is not released until 3pm UK time later today. 

Posted
Lol anyone got a clue to finding an icon?
Posted
1st time treasure hunting. I’ve no clue where to begin.
PixieDust
Posted
16 minutes ago, DrogoBoffin said:

Lol anyone got a clue to finding an icon?

Below are the clues posted so far for the first icon released.  Decipher the clues, then go hunting around the FET Universe and if you are in the right place you will find an icon, that is part of a picture, overlapped on the screen.  Tap on the icon and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points for your efforts.  A new icon is released each day at 3pm UK time and clues posted as members find the icon shortly thereafter. If you would like some help at anytime during the hunt, you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

11 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 07 - Brew up some Halloween🎃 fun with these hot off the press goodies, delivered just to your liking 😊

11 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 1 Clue 1 Grid 7 Extra extra read all about it

11 hours ago, Alex_Blue said:

Day 1 - Clue 1 - Grid 7 You have to filter out the nonsense to find this one

11 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 07 - Extra, extra read all about it - your way if you make some adjustments!!

10 hours ago, StaindGlassHeart said:

Day 1 - Clue 1 - Grid 7 Stay home and pick and choose who you want see in your ‘feed.

6 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day 1 - Clue 1 - Grid 7 Before you fire the rocket from base, it's better to set the distance, age and orientation

6 hours ago, Coco_De_Leche said:

Day # 01 - Grid # 07 - Your home needs a sweep 🧹 to remove some impurities.

33 minutes ago, funfaallya said:

Day One, Clue 1. You don't have to look too hard, it's super close to home. Just use your filter, and you'll be surprised on what it catches

PixieDust
Posted
3 minutes ago, bullhead-city151310 said:

Help! How do i join

I have gifted you, your first icon to get your started. 😊

Posted
31 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I've already sent you a message and gifted you your first icon.  Icon # 2 is not released until 3pm UK time later today. 

thank you for info my queen, i will wait until tomorrow, sorry again  :(

Posted
Looked all over where the clues lead and still haven't found it.
Posted
I can not figure out how to play this. Oof
PixieDust
Posted
7 minutes ago, DrogoBoffin said:

Looked all over where the clues lead and still haven't found it.

PixieDust
Posted
1 minute ago, mommaleo274600 said:

I can not figure out how to play this. Oof

Posted
How do I know wha the icon is like I'm so confused on this treasure hunt like where would they be "floating" around at?
PixieDust
Posted
1 hour ago, Syn_and_Kaya said:

How do I play?? X

11 minutes ago, BDWBkoda7276 said:

How do I know wha the icon is like I'm so confused on this treasure hunt like where would they be "floating" around at?

Welcome to the treasure hunt. To get you both started, I have gifted you, your first icon and enclosed the rules below on how to play.  If you would like some further help you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

On 10/12/2024 at 12:00 AM, brazuca said:

Halloween is that magical time of year when the air gets crisp, spooky vibes take over, and everyone gets to embrace their playful, creative side! Join this treasure hunt and win access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Introduction to Mummification & Total Enclosure Bondage"! 😈

:star2: This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from October 14th until November 6th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until November 6th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
3 hours ago, funfaallya said:

I'm new to this. Can you explain exactly how, please?

Posted
We just look around all over the FET universe? That's a big area, I can't wait
Posted
New to this hunt, how does it work