HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

Posted
Where specificly those icons are going to be at in the FET database?
Posted
I just got this yesterday and I’ve been reading the clues but still have no idea what I’m doing lol
Posted
Found my first icon. This is fun! Now how do I give icons away?
Posted
Has clue #2 dropped yet? It's 12:19am PST by my location
PixieDust
Posted
23 minutes ago, OakySNO723 said:

Found my first icon. This is fun! Now how do I give icons away?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

PixieDust
Posted
21 minutes ago, OakySNO723 said:

Has clue #2 dropped yet? It's 12:19am PST by my location

Icon # 2 will be released later today at 3pm UK time.  Currently in the UK it is 8.42am, so a little while to go yet. 

spandexthong
Posted

Clue 1- Grid#7 - I love reading the latest, but only if it's relevant

Posted
What is the first icon? It tells me the heart one isn't available until the 30th
PixieDust
Posted
3 hours ago, comet1 said:

I'm new to this. Can you explain exactly how, please?

2 hours ago, dallasvet82 said:

New to this hunt, how does it work

1 hour ago, Arsonwhiplash25 said:

Where specificly those icons are going to be at in the FET database?

57 minutes ago, skittlez513 said:

I just got this yesterday and I’ve been reading the clues but still have no idea what I’m doing lol

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt. I have attached the rules below for you all 

During the treasure hunt, an icon will be released each day at 3pm UK time and hidden around the FET Universe, you can hunt for the icons on your own or alternatively you can use the clues posted in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher clues and then go hunting and if you are in the right spot you will find an icon which forms part of an image, tap on the icon and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points for your efforts.  

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.      

If you would like any more help, you are free to drop me a line  😊                     

On 10/12/2024 at 12:00 AM, brazuca said:

Halloween is that magical time of year when the air gets crisp, spooky vibes take over, and everyone gets to embrace their playful, creative side! Join this treasure hunt and win access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Introduction to Mummification & Total Enclosure Bondage"! 😈

:star2: This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from October 14th until November 6th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until November 6th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
Someone gifted me the first icon😈don’t know how it works! But I’m totally a child rn😊happy Halloween 👻🔪
Posted
Yay! Don’t recall finding my first one but thanks!
Posted
Good morning All happy hunting ☀️
Posted
Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 07 - take me home back to my city where I can find some women and couples around 30 years old. That’s my style. 😉😎
Posted
Good luck, and great spooky hunting 😁
Posted
Hi Jay here. Happy hunting. Love you all xx
PixieDust
Posted

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 09 - Haunting 👻 or enchanting 😍, your critics will have the final say 😋

Posted

Clue # 2 Show yourself off and see who appreciates what's to be seen

Posted
Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 09 - Rhymes with spikes but is altogether more pleasant when someone shows their appreciation