HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

Posted
Kittygotclaws sumbed it up with style ~ thanks 💋
Posted
I found it very quick this time now I know what to do lol
Posted
Day 2, clue 1. It's not something you love, but its close to. It's far from hate, but it's not your favourite either
Posted
Day#2 clue #2 if you (CONNECT) the clues. You may find something you like
Posted
Day 2
Clue 2
Grid 9
Slide left or right on tinder
Which do you prefer
Posted
Do you have to be premium or vip to take part? I can’t find any
Posted
it appears someone gave me an icon (according to a notification). is it possible to see who it was? I have a Premium account
Posted
2 hours ago, Eggsy said:

Do you have to be premium or vip to take part? I can’t find any

not at all! they are ***tered around the different sections of the app. tips posted here give hints about where you could look

Posted
how many has been released today i have only 2 and its the 16th here
Posted
Whoo-hoo! Scavenger hunting rocks!
Posted
20 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I've already sent you a message and gifted you your first icon.  Icon # 2 is not released until 3pm UK time later today. 

Hello PixieDust, sorry from the bottom of my heart please help me how to find the icons, yesterday I sent your icon by mistake and it went to another

Posted

Clue # 2 If I like, wanted to like, find an icon... id like totally look at people and let them know that I like totally find them favorable 😇

PixieDust
Posted
5 hours ago, petersub_nh said:

it appears someone gave me an icon (according to a notification). is it possible to see who it was? I have a Premium account

The notification should have included the details of who gifted you the icon. 

PixieDust
Posted
5 hours ago, UnknownBabyEater said:

how many has been released today i have only 2 and its the 16th here

Currently there are two icons available to collect, so you are uptodate. Icon #3 will be released later today at 3pm UK time. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
5 hours ago, Buggin712 said:

Ok how do I play

4 hours ago, Vampirelily said:

How do you find icons?

2 hours ago, ames251849 said:

How do I get them?

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt. I have attached the rules below for you all 

During the treasure hunt, an icon will be released each day at 3pm UK time and hidden around the FET Universe, you can hunt for the icons on your own or alternatively you can use the clues posted in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher clues and then go hunting and if you are in the right spot you will find an icon which forms part of an image, tap on the icon and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points for your efforts.  

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.      

If you would like any more help, you are free to drop me a line  😊 

On 10/12/2024 at 12:00 AM, brazuca said:

Halloween is that magical time of year when the air gets crisp, spooky vibes take over, and everyone gets to embrace their playful, creative side! Join this treasure hunt and win access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Introduction to Mummification & Total Enclosure Bondage"! 😈

:star2: This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from October 14th until November 6th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until November 6th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
so what is the fet univers? all of the app or am I missing something?
PixieDust
Posted
39 minutes ago, amarie12 said:

How do I get them?

If you scroll back above your post I have listed information on how to play. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
4 minutes ago, CunnilingusPractice said:

so what is the fet univers? all of the app or am I missing something?

Yes all of the app or all of the website depending on which platform you prefer to use.  The icons are hidden all over, I have included details on how to play on this thread and its also in the OP, you just need to expand your comments and scroll back.  If you would like further help, you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊