HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

Posted
On 10/15/2024 at 3:30 AM, PixieDust said:

I've already sent you a message and gifted you your first icon.  Icon # 2 is not released until 3pm UK time later today. 

Hey PixieDust, could you please help me now and please sent me new icon . Best regards to you :*

Posted

Yay ! Found the first three 🎉 thanks for the different hints for #1 & #2 everyone 😊

Posted
Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 05 - I tied le Prof mixed up about making changes
Posted
I’m having troubles getting the 2nd icon, can anyone help?
Posted
Accidentally gave an icon away. Am I able to get it again?
Posted
Day 3 clue 3 let people know about yourself!
Posted
Find them in places the rhyme.
Spikes
Low Mile
Posted
I think this clue needs editing.
Posted
I think im missing the day 2 icon. Got 1st day and day 3
Posted
How do you find the 2nd one🙃
Posted
I found #3 the first place I looked, for everyone else if you change you may want to edit. Good luck.
Posted
Tell me a little about yourself and if you don't mind changing
PixieDust
Posted
8 hours ago, BigBadBootyDaddy said:

How do you find the clues?

The clues are in this forum thread, expand your view and scroll through and you will find them. However if you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.                               

PixieDust
Posted
4 hours ago, UnknownBabyEater said:

How many are there now?

Currently there are three available icons to collect.  Icon # 4 will be released later today at 3pm UK time. 

PixieDust
Posted
4 hours ago, spiritbreaker said:

Accidentally gave an icon away. Am I able to get it again?

You sure can. You just need to work out which one you gifted away and then go back to the original place you found it and it will be there waiting, tap on it and it will recollect and you will get your 30points also. 

PixieDust
Posted
3 hours ago, samisbest said:

I think im missing the day 2 icon. Got 1st day and day 3

3 hours ago, samisbest said:

How do you find the 2nd one🙃

Below are all the clues shared for icon # 2

On 10/16/2024 at 12:30 AM, PixieDust said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 09 - Haunting 👻 or enchanting 😍, your critics will have the final say 😋

On 10/16/2024 at 12:38 AM, masterDD said:

Clue # 2 Show yourself off and see who appreciates what's to be seen

On 10/16/2024 at 1:14 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 09 - Rhymes with spikes but is altogether more pleasant when someone shows their appreciation

On 10/16/2024 at 1:27 AM, taHwI said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 09 - 👍👍👍

On 10/16/2024 at 1:43 AM, funfaallya said:

Day 2, clue 1. It's not something you love, but its close to. It's far from hate, but it's not your favourite either

On 10/16/2024 at 1:44 AM, Dylanquartly said:

Day#2 clue #2 if you (CONNECT) the clues. You may find something you like

On 10/16/2024 at 5:01 AM, joedoe said:

Day 2
Clue 2
Grid 9
Slide left or right on tinder
Which do you prefer

23 hours ago, BigsmileKyle said:

Clue # 2 If I like, wanted to like, find an icon... id like totally look at people and let them know that I like totally find them favorable 😇

20 hours ago, spandexthong said:

Clue 2 - Grid #9 - if you don't find something unattactive what would you say? Channel your inner Lloyd.

17 hours ago, T1ckl1sh_Pup said:

A clue for grid space 9:
I really like unmasking the full picture during scavenger hunts. I hope others like it too

17 hours ago, whitecourtboreduser said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 09 - If you're bored and feeling wired, Why don't you see if you're desired~

11 hours ago, GirlyTrublz said:

Clue: Day 2; grid 9:
Of the hunt has you feeling beat,
(That could be kinda fun, if you’re into that! 😜)
Take a break and all yourself who all thinks you neat.

PixieDust
Posted
5 hours ago, rigo_knws503 said:

I’m having troubles getting the 2nd icon, can anyone help?

See previous post above, I just listed all the clues for icon # 2 

Posted
15 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

The clues are in this forum thread, expand your view and scroll through and you will find them. However if you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.                               

Thank you 😊

Posted
Day 3, Clue 3. Many people write about other people, but those who wrote about themselves change the type by adding the word auto in front of it. It's usually in books, just a page or two normally