R U attracted to yourself?

Mu****

Posted
Nobody knows how to fuck you, better than you honey.
Posted
I feel the same to. I get split in two versions to create a duality.
Posted
I love to fuck myself to while you watch and fuck yourself
Posted
I do the same thing. Watching myself in the mirror
Posted
Nope, not at all but I defo not my type
Posted
If I looked as good as you I’d be the same way.
LostAndFoundGiGi
Posted (edited)

I get turned on when I see my pictures. I just think it's healthy sexuality for a hypersexual. 🫂😘 Unless it's causing a problem in your sex life or relationships I'd just enjoy the flick.

Edited by LostAndFoundGiGi
Posted
I agree with GiGi. If it doesn't cause issues with your relationship, it is a totally normal function of hypersexuality. I'm sure it is incredibly hot and there is nothing wrong with enjoying it😘
SeaDragon580
Posted
Practical mental health 101, unless the activity or thoughts cause a negative impact on your every day life they aren't problems. When I did clinical work people would come in with similar concerns. We'd say, well, is your issue (in this case masturbation and self attention) causing you to miss work, ending relationships, causing problems to your physical health, causing issues in your family life, or otherwise preventing you from having a productive life? If the answers were no...well it doesn't sound like a situation that needs intervention but here's a referral to other outpatient programs if you'd like another opinion.
Posted
Watching yourself mastrubating and finding your own body attractive is perfectly normal . Lots of people dislike their bodies and that has a negative effect on their lives.
Posted
I wouldn't say I find myself attractive, but I love watching myself fuck and masturbate,
I imagine it's perfectly normal 🤷‍♂️
Posted
I can’t say I relate to that at all. I don’t, personally, find myself attractive. I think it’s amazing that you do! If it’s not normal, I think it should be. Self love is a beautiful thing.
Posted
Yes I relate. When I’m feeling myself, feeling sexy, I exude it like a physical wave. If I feel confident, it’s me I go to bed with and wake up with so that’s awesome to want to be with myself. I hope I do forever continue to love my aging body for the wonderful sexy thing it is. Sexy comes from the inside out. I adore being adored.
Posted
I think it's great to love yourself and find yourself as a desirable trait for yourself. So many people don't and are usually negative about their self. I don't go to that extent for myself but it's awesome you can. I could definitely appreciate it. It's even better when you find someone that can appreciate you as much as yourself also. It's a struggle but well worth it when it happens. Famous statement I heard a long time ago: if you can't love yourself, no one else can neither.
Posted
No. I’m not into dudes. Probably easier for women, because women are objectively beautiful.
Posted
45 minutes ago, love2eatkitty69 said:
They call that being conceited

So loving yourself is being conceited? While she goes much further than I’d ever dream of going, there’s nothing conceited about finding herself desirable. I think if we as people don’t find ourselves desirable, how do we expect others to?

Posted
5 hours ago, TheBeastForYou said:
I think it's great to love yourself and find yourself as a desirable trait for yourself. So many people don't and are usually negative about their self. I don't go to that extent for myself but it's awesome you can. I could definitely appreciate it. It's even better when you find someone that can appreciate you as much as yourself also. It's a struggle but well worth it when it happens. Famous statement I heard a long time ago: if you can't love yourself, no one else can neither.

Can I get an ‘Amen’

Posted
I'm an insecure mess around self as of late. I'd love that sort of bodily confidence. I think it's amazing you have it.
Posted
14 hours ago, DenverKitten said:
I can’t say I relate to that at all. I don’t, personally, find myself attractive. I think it’s amazing that you do! If it’s not normal, I think it should be. Self love is a beautiful thing.

I find you extremely attractive my Baby ❤️
Ive also hit a point where more than half the time i think i’m attractive too.