R U attracted to yourself?

Mu****

Posted
I kind of understand it, but i like it even more to send people a pic or video of my self šŸ¤³šŸ„’
Posted
47 minutes ago, Clandestine_Minx said:
I can't get enough of myself in the mirror šŸŖž and I'm nothing to look at on a good day but for some reason I find myself fucking fantastic šŸ˜

Looking at your pics youā€™re everything to look at

Mericanrebel
Posted
I love that you are able to love yourself like that
Posted
Yes! It's self love mostly for me. I often get jealous of people who get to play with me : )
Posted
No Shame on your game, Girl!!!
That is awesome!
This might only tangentially relate to your question, but it is the best grasp i have of my perspective on the concept of loving myself.
I didnā€™t really start to be able to tolerate actually LOOKING at myself until i committed myself to my transition into openly being the real me.
It wasnā€™t until i learned to start ACCEPTING who i am inside that i was able to start my journey into maybe finally loving myself someday.
I can say that Iā€™ve made some progress on this and i am growing more comfortable in my own company as my transition progresses.
Posted
No. Iā€™m not attracted to myself in the least. I like my ā€œsea captainā€ beard and eyes, but I love beautiful hairless women. I love round curves and an ass that slightly jiggles when you hit it. I love long flowing hair, bright beautiful smiles, and a pert little nose. Essentially Iā€™m attracted to my exact opposite. I like me, but I love submissive women.
Posted
Not that weird honestly, I also feels the same about my own body but probably it focus more on achievement? I feels like I achieve my will to have a good body and I did. So I love seeing & showing my own body, tho that doesnā€™t always makes me horny
Posted
Yes the fuck I am I love taking nude photos, making videos solo or with other people. I love watching myself getting fucked in videos or masterbating. I love seeing my reflection in mirrors I love watching videos of me sucking dick.
Posted
Iā€™m really attracted to myself. I always wanted a woman similar to me! I love watching myself get off and being authentically me!!
Posted
Wow that's hot and I think that you are sexy. I think that i sat beside you at the gas station this morning. I'd love to get to know you and I'd love to fuck you even more