How do you feel about using toys during sex? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

63****

Posted
How do you feel about using toys during sex???πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Posted
I've got no issues with it. For me since I like to be tied up, there's times when a Top/Sir can't get access to my ass to actually fck me, without untying me and putting me in a different position, so sometimes toys tend to work better.
Posted
I don’t mind it at all as long as she she ready or I ask I can go inside her hard. I also love turning her no with toys! Only time I get annoyed is when she want more from toys then me. She needs to want sex with me not just the toys. I don’t often use toys for my pleasure
Posted

What's not to like? It's just more tools in the toolbox to get creative with.Β 

Posted
Mmm love it! If I feel comfortable enough with the guy. Why not?!
Posted
The more pleasure my partner gets during an encounter the more I get. Toys are a tool to help reach your ultimate which is obviously pleasure and orgasms. I’m always about using the right tool for the job.
Posted
3 hours ago, StrawberrySweetie said:
Mmm love it! If I feel comfortable enough with the guy. Why not?!

Damn your gorgeous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ made me forget what I was gonna say.

Posted
LOL... How do I feel?
My screen name literally is "Fun_ToyZ" 🀣
I am not a "Real Dom". So, I'm not intimidated by toys. I'm an artist. The person I'm with is my canvas. Together, we ***t panorama of passion, pleasure, ***, and sensation.
The toys are my brushes and ***t, etc.
(ps. my favorite toy is my mouth)
Posted
We use them frequently. From dildos to wands to rope. They are there to heighten our experience.
Posted

We love our toys. They really heighten our sexual appetite and produce powerful orgasms. We love mutual masturbation with our toys and watching how each other reacts while using them!Β 

Posted
Toys make the experience that much better. Especially when you give your partner a choice.
Posted
Idk good question....πŸ€”I guess I've always waited to play with my hotwheels or stretch Armstrong till after sex but wow wouldn't that be fun as church on a Wednesday
Posted
I never have sex without toys! It’s exponential better and a great way to have multiple hr play sessions!
Posted
When I was younger I took it as a insult if a female thought she needed a toy while I was expanding her pathways. Now I'm old and very secure in my abilities I'll add whatever she likes to the show