Why do you love littles? This is why I do

Diogenes420

Diogenes420
Posted

I'm non binary but I'm biology female and present female and I'm autistic. I could never get aroused by sex with men because I didn't understand it. But with littles it's different because they are so physically and mentally sensitive therefore consent is very clear with them. I just wanted to tell everyone this because I celebrate this aspect of myself having a little part myself as well. But when I'm big I love getting with littles for that reason. I just wanted to tell people this because I'm happy about it 🫶

Why do you love them?

Posted
Because I get to play around and not have to worry about my problems in the world
Posted
The level of affection giving is very different than a non little relationship. It’s sweeter and kinder and closer to a pure love. Littles are adorable and make your heart melt with their cuteness. And there’s nothing better than a good obedient daughter.
Posted
I’ve never got far into that dynamic but I get what you are saying regarding autism and the issues it causes regarding connecting with people in a certain way
And I am glad that you have found a way to work round it
It’s basically similar with me submission, it kind of relinquishes me from the pressure of thinking about how I should be acting because boundaries and roles have been established so I am feeling more comfortable
And all I have to do is react, and with the right partner who knows what they are doing that happens almost as if it is instinct
Posted

One of the great things about BDSM is that if it is developed well it can be a system that adapts to each person individually, covering and satisfying the needs of each individual who participates in it. It is something curious and great that the DDLG sphere and what surrounds it can bring you that well-being and satisfaction. I understand well and I am glad that this dynamic as a neurodivergent is pleasant to you, apart from communication distortions that disturb understanding and comprehension.

Truly the dynamics have something very special, I always say that BDSM has a background far beyond what we imagine, beyond meat and endorphins, this is a clear example.

I think that Little's role has something very powerful for those who know how to appreciate it, the simplicity of the spontaneous, the freshness of the smiling, the mischief of the carefree. 

A little one who knows his role well and the appropriate dynamics for him can greatly enjoy his little space, even among other littles. Just as someone with a caregiver role enjoys their games, guiding and disciplining them.

Posted

@vanillacreamie welcome, the character of little refers to a specific role within BDSM, it is a generally submissive archetype, although it can also occur in Dominants. The little role has a special dynamic, it is related to DDLG or ABDL. It does not have to involve sexual dynamics, the one who plays the little role enjoys a regression to a relative age, more or less small or young, behaving as such.