Red lips

Te****

Posted
I get a text. “Come at seven. Dress well.”

Black. The dress is very beautiful, with translucent sleeves and an undulating grip on my waist. My golden mane is scrubbed of the occasion. My lips are soft, pale.

You open the door for me. Buckle me. Hand me a single flower. Your smile is gentle, but your eyes are hungry. At dinner, you order wine, steak for us. After desert, you slide me a gift bag.

“Use it all.” the words come softly. “I’ll be here.”

I take the bag and flush, walking to the bathroom. Crotchless lingerie, silk, matches my dress. Garters. A thong…

Toys. A dildo, an anal plug, a remote. Lube. I insert both, gasping low in pleasure. I want to fuck myself, but I don’t; this treat is my Sir’s doing, and thus belongs to him. I don my dress again.

“Everything fit?” I nod, flushing.

“Yes, Sir,” I murmur. He pours me more wine.

“Good girl,” he says warmly.

And then he presses down on the remote. My anal toy vibrates hard, my dildo begins fucking me, and I look at him in desperation. He only smiles.

When I begin to shudder, he takes me outside. The parking lot is empty, and we’ve parked in the darkest area. The lights are out.

“You took it well,” he says. My body says in relief, but I’m soaked. A whimper crosses my mouth.

He handcuffs me and gags me into his backseat, then turns the toys back on. He fucks me with the dildo, which I thrust upon rapidly. His hand reaches inside my dress to pull at my nipple.

“Good little whore,” he says fondly. “Are you ready to go home?”

Wild moans escape me. He laughs. “Yes… I’m
Going to take that pretty mouth, and then give you so many orgasms you can’t stay conscious.”

The car starts as my first orgasm hits, and I explode into oblivion, but the pleasure merely continues.

Tonight, I’m here to serve.