Cheating Fantasy

Ki****

Posted
In college, there was no way I was admitting to my gf that it turned me on to think of her fucking other guys. We’d go to parties together, and she had a tendency to get flirty when she inevitably drank too much, but it was never a huge deal.
So her friend was throwing a Halloween party. A friend’s party is different than others…you have a place to crash, you can go harder without having to figure out your way home. And a Halloween party is essentially an opportunity for girls to dress/act slutty. It was the perfect opportunity…The day of the party, I started an argument. It led to a fight, which led to us “breaking up”, and me declaring that I was no longer attending the party. Then I waited. I showed up very late and just on time. Everyone was wasted, it was pretty easy to not stand out in the plain Zorro costume I wore. I sat off to the side, head down, watching her. Seeing how drunk she was and how he was clearly going for it. Soon they were on the move in the direction of the bathroom…and just like that, they dipped into a room and the door shut. I went into the bathroom next door and locked it. Ear to the heating vent, I heard the kissing, then what were clearly the sounds of a dick being sucked…and then the fucking. The sound of their skin slapping with every thrust, both moaning, and the wetness…I still remember that squishing sound…and then eventually him grunting, and knowing what her subsequent moan indicated she was feeling at that moment. Stroking myself furiously, I knew she was feeling him cumming. I’ve never cum as hard in my life. The next morning I showed up to her friends place before she had a chance to get home and I apologized profusely until she took me back. We kissed, then I quickly made the move to go down on her…not an uncommon thing for me to do. But I knew she couldn’t stop me…I mean, what could she say? I only wondered if she’d hesitate in that moment, but she didn’t. She played it off like nothing…I could definitely taste it…yet I said nothing as I got what I believe is the hardest I’ve ever been and we had the absolute best sex of my life. Never told her.
Posted
Fuck I’d love it if my dom/partner wanted to see me fuck others, so hot to show off and play with others while they watch. I’d never actually cheat though- just a preference of mine. Only if my partner allowed it, liked it and helped organise it.
Posted
Why didn't you be honest and manipulate her instead, just to get what you were excited about?
Posted
Even years after you seems quite proud about the fact you manipulate one of your past lovers...
Posted
Such a great story. Exactly what I would love to do with a partner. Watch her being satisfied and pleasured by another man. Thank you
Posted
I have eight other men’s come out of my wife’s pussy for over over three years now. I’m never allowed there when they fuck, but I come in when they’re done using her and clean up the mess and reclaim her
Posted
You are a very lucky man and she sounds like a lucky lady! For me if my partner looked at me passionately while having another man inside her, I would be in heaven.
Fun4you69
Posted

I have a huge kink for f****** married. Ladies such as my friend's wives. We all get drand I just like to whip my big old c*** out all the time. But I whip itdoubt I'm a real jerk and it's kind of like the spur of the moment.  I took a random day off.She worked go there for about 4 hours and panda's wise p**** so hard.She squirted and came back-to-back for 4 hours.All over my big fuckingcock all night enough she fell in love with my cock and every chance she could get she was getting it feeling you that I'm stretching his wife's p**** out and I'll do it to you

Posted
Wow you should write for penthouse forum or something. That was great!!!
Posted
So, you’re just a cuck who’s scared to admit he’s a cuck?