Second Block

Posted

Blocked for the second time and I'm so happy .I was trying my hardest to impress a goddess..halfway through the conversation she said she was bored ..I've heard this kind of talk before..After the fourth time of telling me she was bored the doggess then told me that her ex kept

burning himself with cigarettes to stop her being bored..now he has scars up and down his arm and he shivers when he touches them cause he thinks of her..

Posted

I think a relationship where someone is bored is never healthy, but, it's also extremely damaging if you feel you have to keep pushing yourself to stop someone being bored.

Posted

Nope,nope,nope.Toxic and dangerous.Thats my take on this.

Posted

not really; it's just finding those who are right for you.

LustfulLovers
Posted

Should never feel you have to harm yourself or do something you do not want to, just to keep someone like that entertained, you dodged a bullet pal - Z

Posted (edited)

You people are pretty cool do you know Thankyou I really  appreciate it..I am having a great time...all good

Edited by Brittone2
Made it more upbeat
cautiousswitch
Posted

All well and good as long as her ex had that level of masochism.  Her assuming that all she had to do was say that she was bored and you would know what she expected of you was completely wrong on her part.  The more demanding her expectations are the more responsible she is for communicating those expectations before any kind of ownership is assumed.

Posted

Mate this life does have some real dangers to it because of idiots like you have mentioned and their boredom.  The other aspect of these dangers is when normally rational people, do NOT make Safe Sane and Consensual decisions on who and how they play with others.  Frustration in wanting to be involved sometimes overrides this rational thinking and people rush in.  DO NOT fall into that situation, and always think about your Safety.

Posted
14 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

Mate this life does have some real dangers to it because of idiots like you have mentioned and their boredom.  The other aspect of these dangers is when normally rational people, do NOT make Safe Sane and Consensual decisions on who and how they play with others.  Frustration in wanting to be involved sometimes overrides this rational thinking and people rush in.  DO NOT fall into that situation, and always think about your Safety.

Thought you were calling me a idiot when I first read this😂Appreciate your feedback MossyBoy ..There was a ugly exchange of words before I was blocked.