ONLINE MUNCH: Let's keep kinky connection alive!

Annalou

Posted

Can anyone tell me what the subject of today's Munch is going to be?

Posted
2 hours ago, NigelNix said:

Can anyone tell me what the subject of today's Munch is going to be?

Tonight we are discussing real life Munches, details are below, hope to see you there. 😊

On 3/27/2020 at 11:40 PM, Annalou said:

We've got the online munches down, right!? But know what to expect at a real-life BDSM munch? Find out at the Quarantine Munch on Thursday 25th February at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat :purple_heart: @eyemblacksheep will be leading the discussion... see you there :fire:

Posted

We've got the online munches down, right!? But know what to expect at a real-life BDSM munch? Find out at the Quarantine Munch on Thursday 25th February at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat :purple_heart: @eyemblacksheep will be leading the discussion... see you there :fire:

Hi Everyone, our Quarantine Munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom.  

Posted
2 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Hi Everyone, our Quarantine Munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom.  

Thank you to everyone for coming to tonight's munch. And thank you to @eyemblacksheep for hosting for us. Please join us next week same time, same place!!! If you have any topic you'd like to see discussed and or you wanna host please hit either me @lil-monsteror @PixieDust we will be happy to hear your thoughts!!!

Posted

Your safety online is so important to us. We're bringing you a munch all about staying safe and secure on the internet. Join us at the next Quarantine Munch on Thursday 4th March at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat :purple_heart: @Shenna will be leading the discussion. See you there 9_9

Hi one and all,  our Quarantine Munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom.  

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Hi one and all,  our Quarantine Munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom.  

Thank you to everyone for coming tonight and thank you to our wonderful beautiful host @Shenna for another fantastic munch. Hope you can all join us next week 🙂 

Posted

What exactly is a online munch? Video cam??

Posted
6 hours ago, Msbigbrown said:

What exactly is a online munch? Video cam??

The Online Munch is a weekly event where we discuss different topics of interest in a dedicated chatroom called Quarantine Munch which is opened at 8pm UK time every Thursday.

Each week we have a new topic up for discussion and have different volunteer hosts hosting the hour discussion in a typed format. 

The Online Munches were originally first run by the Community Management Team here at Fetish and were then passed onto the Community to run.  Myself and @lil-monsterare now Community Volunteer Organisers for these weekly Online Munches.  

Advertising for each new Online Munch topic will appear on the first page of this forum thread and in the Newsfeed.  With a reminder posted here in this forum thread as soon as the chat is LIVE  

Ideas for discussions come from popular forum threads and or suggestions that members have made.  We welcome any new discussion ideas and or volunteer hosts and anyone is welcome to drop either myself @PixieDust or @lil-monstera line as we would love to discuss your ideas and or have you host. 

Hope to see you and everyone at our next Online Munch. 

🧚‍♀️

Posted

Hello! I’m new to the Fet Munches and the app. Can someone please explain how do I access the next weekly meeting? We do it on the app or the site?

Posted
On 3/7/2021 at 6:18 AM, MstrssLola said:

Hello! I’m new to the Fet Munches and the app. Can someone please explain how do I access the next weekly meeting? We do it on the app or the site?

2 hours ago, Macmcghie said:

How do we do this ?

Welcome to the site.  To access the Quarantine Munch each week, you will need to sign onto the site by typing Fetish.com into your browser via your Desktop or Mobile Desktop at 8pm UK time.  The Munch is not available on the FET APP. 

Once signed on, go to the chatroom area and you will see a dedicated room for the Quarantine Munch appear. As soon as the room has been opened you will be able to join the Munch discussion.  

This weeks topic is Shibari hosted by @Liam52 and @lil-monster

Look forward to seeing you both there and anyone else who would like to join.

Posted

Let's talk Shibari! Making art with rope. Join us at the next Quarantine Munch on Thursday 11th March at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat :purple_heart: Power duo @Liam52 and @lil-monster will be teaming up to host. Not to be missed! See you there 9_9

The Quarantine Munch is now LIVE please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch chatroom.

Posted

The Quarantine Munch is now LIVE please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch chatroom.

Thank you everyone for joining us for our Quarantine Munch this evening.  A big shout to our fabulous couple @Liam52and @lil-monsterfor hosting a very informative and great discussion on all things Shibari.  I certainly learnt a lot 💗  Look forward to seeing you all next week.  

Posted

Taste. Touch. Sound. Sight. Smell. Let's talk about the 5 senses. Join us at the next Quarantine Munch on Thursday 18th March at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat :purple_heart: @Chiana will be stepping into the role of host for the evening. See you there 9_9

That time of week again folks, the Munch is now LIVE,  please join us in the Quarantine Munch chatroom

Posted

That time of week again folks, the Munch is now LIVE,  please join us in the Quarantine Munch chatroom

Thank you to everyone for coming to tonight's munch, and again thank you to our brilliant host @Chiana please join us again same time next week for our FETFILM munch!!!!! If you haven't already get watching Working Girl before next Thursday and come join us at 8pm!!!! See you there!!!!! 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

From a visual aspect it's not an exciting reason they're dressed as they are, I was once told it's simply because it's easier to draw that way, loose clothes means wrinkles in cloth, hanging and moving correctly more tricky,

Posted

Hello everyone! Happy Easter week. I hope you're all finding a way to chill and relax over the long weekend. Our munch hosts are in need of some R&R too, so there will be no Quarantine Munch this Thursday. We'll be back on Thursday 8th April at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat, with @ChastityPup and @Shennaas our hosts. See you next week! 

Hi Everyone,  this week's Quarantine Munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom.  

Posted

Hi Everyone,  this week's Quarantine Munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom.  

A huge shoutout to our Comic Book team duo hosts @ChastityPup and @Shenna for hosting a fabulous and very fascinating discussion on BDSM in Comic Books.  Thank you also to everyone who joined in the discussion, it was great to see you all and we hope to see you back next week.  

Posted

I will definitely be tuning into this.....

Posted

Hello kinksters! We've got a special munch in store for you this week to honor Anal April. Join us for an Analtastic installment of our ongoing series of Quarantine Munches. See you there on Thursday 15th April at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat, with @Bounty stepping in to host. Should be a fant-ass-tic time :ass:

The Quarantine Munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom.  

Posted

The Quarantine Munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom.  

Thank you to everyone who came to tonight's munch on all about Anal!! Thank you to our host @Bountyand thank you to @PixieDust @ChromeDom for the questions and content. Please join us next week same time same place 💜💜

Posted

I’m definitely tuning in for this, triple alarm as reminderc