Bunny, Part 12 - JC’s Punishment

ReddRabbit

Posted

From my upcoming book, “Bunny”; as always, thank you so very much for reading and commenting!  I hope you enjoy...

——————-

I oblige JC with hard slap to the other side of his face, kneeling on his sofa, bare-legged and decidedly a bit more disheveled than is probably professional. His head slowly comes around to face me again. 

“Thank you, Mistress,” he says, breathing heavily, his eyes taking in the mess he’s made of me. I notice his fists are clenched at his sides. 

I grab the hair at the back of his head, and pull it, hard. “I don’t. Fuck. Clients.” I say, looking down into his upturned face. My body is centimeters from his, and I can feel the heat rising from him — feel him struggling not to touch me. 

“No, Mistress,” he says, his voice a low growl, a pulse beating in his throat. I resist the urge to lean in and lick the spot. 

My mind flashes back to myself, four years ago, subbing for M.; How he resisted fucking me for two months. Fucking, yes…but there were other things he let slip, right before we crossed that boundary. Still, he sure as Hell waited longer than our first Play date. Then again…I’m not M. —Nick has opened my eyes to that fact. I’m a far more hedonistic creature than M ever was or will be. 

“You’re dying to touch me, aren’t you,” I say softly, bringing my mouth to JC’s ear. I press my body into his, letting him feel my heartbeat. His is racing like crazy. My God…

“Yes, Mistress,” barely a whisper, now.

I let go of his hair, my face still pressed into his neck, and slowly drag my nails down his arms. “You want to touch me…want to make me come…isn’t that right?”

He swallows hard. “God, yes…yes, Mistress…please…”

I can feel his body shaking now, against mine. I grab his fists, hard as stones in my hands. The amount of self control he’s exerting is so intense, it nearly sends me over the edge. It takes all of my self control not to pull him on top of me, spread my legs wide, and simply whisper, “So fuck me”… but I don’t. Even though I’m literally aching for it. 

“But you have to do what I say…and I say you don’t get to touch me…not today.”

I quickly get up and, in front of his stunned eyes, slide down my Latex panties, then whip his hands behind his back, using them to bind his wrists. “Get up,” I command him. 

He’s staring at me, his eyes a curious haze of *** lust and bemusement. He stands, and I turn him around, then shove him back onto the couch. Then, I walk over to the stereo to find what I’m looking for. An audiophile like him is bound to have Bill Withers…

Bingo. 

I cue “Use Me”, then walk back over to him. When the music starts, I begin to move, slowly peeling my dress down — 

My friends/feel it’s their appointed duty/they keep trying to tell me all you want to do is use me 

— then crawl like a cat onto the sofa and straddle his lap, carefully placing my knees on either side of his, barely touching him. To the rhythm of the music, I undulate over his body, running one hand through my hair, letting it fall over his face, letting my breasts, my belly brush close to his lips, but not allowing contact. After years of dancing burlesque (and stripping in shitty clubs before that), one thing I know how to do is reduce strong men to piles of jelly just by moving my body in front of them; this is just taking it a step further. Steadying myself with one hand on his shoulder, I slowly slide my fingers down between my legs, and start caressing myself – making him watch me masturbate. After I’m sure I’ve got his full attention, I lower myself down to press briefly against his erection — making sure to keep eye contact. Then I lift up, bringing my body close to his face once again — his mouth reaching towards my skin as if by instinct. His frustration and desire is so palpable I can smell it, like a sharp electrical ozone in the space between us — and the charge has me quickly building towards orgasm.

As the song arcs, I throw my head back —

Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, when you love me I can’t get enough

— my hands running over my breasts, my belly, my thighs, between my legs, letting the music take me, feeling JC getting closer right along with me…

“Please, Mistress…let me feel you come…” he begs, pressing his hips up into mine as I finally grind down onto his erection, so hot against my cunt through the rough fabric of his jeans, using his body to bring me to climax. 

“There’s no way,” I say, leaning in to whisper in his ear. “Now come for me, baby…”

It ain’t too bad the way you’re using me/because I sure am using you to do the things you do

When I orgasm, I bury my face in his neck, biting him hard, tasting the salt and sweat on his slick skin — pulling away from his hips at the last moment as he tries to arch into me, allowing him no contact at that final moment as I use my fingers to finish myself off. 

The agonized sound he makes as he comes, riding on the wave of my orgasm, is incredible. 

I finally collapse on top of him, spent – both of us breathing hard. 

I’m like a doll laying on top of a giant – and although we’ve both come, I can still practically taste the tension in the air between us. I glance at my watch. Ten minutes left. I push myself up, and swipe my hair back. Straddling his lap still, I put my hands on his shoulders and look him in the eyes; 

“Don’t. Fucking. Move.”

His nostrils flare at me, and he nods. I stare at him, eyebrows raised. “Yes, Mistress.”

I get up, pull my dress on, and walk out of the room – leaving his hands bound. I know it wouldn’t take much for him to extricate himself from my rather slapdash tie job with my panties, but I head upstairs to gather my belongings. I spy an envelope with my name on it sticking out of my bag. I check it, and it contains a hundred more than we agreed upon. A generous tip, indeed. I smile and put on my trench coat, then head back downstairs. While he watches, still breathing heavily and sweating lightly — leaning back on the sofa with his hands still tied — I pull on my stockings and boots. Then I call a cab. He smiles as I walk over to him, lean down, and kiss him – biting his lower lip. 

Then I walk out without a word, and without my panties – leaving his hands bound.

MishMashMio
Posted

You are an amazing writer!

ReddRabbit
Posted
5 hours ago, MishMashMio said:

Thank you so much! 😘

ReddRabbit
Posted
4 hours ago, Dogslave said:

Nice write

Thank you! XO

Posted

Red as usual outstanding  wow my *** pressure was so high my cock so hard no way in the world was I going to cum till I got to the end  l love your willpower and discipline you are one outstanding  goddess  love your mind imagination and  discipline thanks for sharing

Daddycop92
Posted

Nice work

My Partner recommended me this series and damn we just can't get enough of your stories and they have inspired, especially us during an online session today 

Posted
23 minutes ago, Daddycop92 said:

Nice work

My Partner recommended me this series and damn we just can't get enough of your stories and they have inspired, especially us during an online session today 

Haha agreed. Definitely brought out my dominant side 😈

ReddRabbit
Posted
5 hours ago, Daddycop92 said:

Nice work

Ooooh! That just got me too hot, haha! Thank you for sharing that!  I hope I can continue to inspire you two! XO

ReddRabbit
Posted
15 hours ago, Mickey10 said:

Red as usual outstanding  wow my *** pressure was so high my cock so hard no way in the world was I going to cum till I got to the end  l love your willpower and discipline you are one outstanding  goddess  love your mind imagination and  discipline thanks for sharing

I’m glad you made it to the end, Mickey!  Thanks for reading, as always — you are a darling xx

ReddRabbit
Posted
5 hours ago, LilMissBrat said:

Haha agreed. Definitely brought out my dominant side 😈

That’s what I love to hear!! 😈💜 Thanks for reading! XO

ReddRabbit
Posted
On 5/1/2020 at 2:36 AM, MishMashMio said:

Thank you so much! Sorry for the delay — I thought I replied to this! 😘😘😘

Posted

Red wow your so kind caring passionate and dedicated I love the way you reply to everyone comments sure made me feel special  you are a lady of very rare qualities I wish you the best in everything you do 😘

MishMashMio
Posted
16 hours ago, ReddRabbit said:

Thank you so much! Sorry for the delay — I thought I replied to this! 😘😘😘

You did! Lol

Posted

Where will I be able to buy this book??

ReddRabbit
Posted
On 5/3/2020 at 11:42 AM, Richf86 said:

Where will I be able to buy this book??

It’s still being written, but you can read it from the beginning (which isn’t posted here) up to where I’ve written thus far here:  “Bunny

Posted

Iv read everyone so far. I'm hooked! Love it!

ReddRabbit
Posted
1 hour ago, Richf86 said:

Iv read everyone so far. I'm hooked! Love it!

Thank you so much! 💜