Rude Messages To Fellow Kinksters

Posted
11 minutes ago, AnimeBlonde said:

I'm wondering that too where maybe they get a mod message then and explain that you need to be polite and if the is any more funny busy their gone

I'd volunteer for that.

Posted
13 minutes ago, Bounty said:

I'd volunteer for that.

Me too, some people it's just a case of them not realising what they're saying and just need a warning

Posted

The risk, if nothing changes, is that this site will become as rude and hostile as the other one is. Where I don’t post any longer or even comment because I know what it will mean.

Posted

Having this as a topic for the munch has been suggested. I'd happily help host, or something.

I care about this site, I've moderated a chat room....

Maybe if we all put our heads together we can approach the site owners with suggestions.

Posted
5 hours ago, AnimeBlonde said:

I'm wondering that too where maybe they get a mod message then and explain that you need to be polite and if the is any more funny busy their gone

If someone is rude in a chatroom or they break some rules then mods do message them. 

Maybe the offenders simply chose to ignore them...

I think this should be added upon with some temporary ban so that the offenders get the message. 

Posted
18 minutes ago, Wiz said:

If someone is rude in a chatroom or they break some rules then mods do message them. 

Maybe the offenders simply chose to ignore them...

I think this should be added upon with some temporary ban so that the offenders get the message. 

I don't believe they get one if they are rude in private messages as the isn't s option to report different things it's just a overall report

Posted
2 minutes ago, AnimeBlonde said:

I don't believe they get one if they are rude in private messages as the isn't s option to report different things it's just a overall report

I was referring to the chatrooms here, like the lobby.

In case of pms, you can attach a screenshot and report them but I dont know what happens after that point except for the fact that the offender gets banned. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, AnimeBlonde said:

You can take a screenshot and get in touch with support if it's necessary. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, TJ_Pup said:

You can take a screenshot and get in touch with support if it's necessary. 

Fair enough tho if I did that with all the ride messages I'd be here forever in a day sometimes 🙈 but will keep in going for the exceptional cases

Posted

One problem could be what do you define as rude?

If there was a system where you could report people about private messages, I think the regular offenders would get weeded out. Idk.

Posted
4 minutes ago, AnimeBlonde said:

Fair enough tho if I did that with all the ride messages I'd be here forever in a day sometimes 🙈 but will keep in going for the exceptional cases

Please use a filter 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Bounty said:

If there was a system where you could report people about private messages, I think the regular offenders would get weeded out. Idk.

The definition can be defined by you.

In the pm of the offender, you get the option to report that person along with a screenshot of the reason why you are reporting them. Hope it helps. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, AnimeBlonde said:

Don't even have to do that. Hit report conversation and the transcript is automatically sent in 2 clicks or so. Support puck it up ASAP

Posted
Just now, Wiz said:

Please use a filter 😂😂

The definition can be defined by you.

In the pm of the offender, you get the option to report that person along with a screenshot of the reason why you are reporting them. Hope it helps. 

Kinda...

Personally, I'm not bothered by negative or rude messages. I just ignore them, use the no thanks or block if needed.

That said, if the same people kept getting reported, well they need banning, or at least flagged up.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Bounty said:

I have a pretty high tolerance but extremely bad names, offers of ***, asking for ***, harassment, after I've said I'm not interested to then be called any name because I'm not interested etc these to me are ones I consider rude and would report and try to were I can

Posted
4 minutes ago, AnimeBlonde said:

I have a pretty high tolerance but extremely bad names, offers of ***, asking for ***, harassment, after I've said I'm not interested to then be called any name because I'm not interested etc these to me are ones I consider rude and would report and try to were I can

I had one of those last night. His profile now needs verification 😊

For me, and a lot of us, it's water off a ducks back but what about the people who can't deal with it?

It comes down to respect.

Posted
25 minutes ago, Bounty said:

I had one of those last night. His profile now needs verification 😊

For me, and a lot of us, it's water off a ducks back but what about the people who can't deal with it?

It comes down to respect.

Exactly, also when your new to this and that's all your bombarded with it's soo off putting and it shouldn't be like that for anyone. It horrid to keep hearing so many stories of these awful messages it's just not right

Posted

On a lighter note....

Him: Are you looking for a Master? If yes do you want a list of my commands? I want to own you for life

Me: No thank you. I'm way too independent to be owned.

Him: "This kinksters has blocked you...."

😆

Posted
1 hour ago, AnimeBlonde said:

Using the block feature or the 'no thanks' feature may be more suitable for you 😂 

Posted

On the subject of personal messages:

Her:  I'm going to make you my slave!

Me:  Excuse you?  I'm a Dom.

Her:  I don't care.  You will kneel before me, and lick my boots.

Me:  Did you even bother to read my profile?

Her:  I did, and it means nothing.

Me:  Well, if you can't read, at least, look at the pictures.  The message is pretty clear.

Her:  I will collar and own you!

Me:  Are you looking to get spanked?

< end communication >

Posted

On the message page, there is a way to report abusive pm's.  To the left of the field for typing a message, there are three icons---a smiley face for emojis, a paper clip for attachments, and three dots, "..." for actions.  Click the three dots.  On the menu that appears, select "Report Conversation".

Now, whether anything is done about that report, is another story.

By the way, when abbreviating "personal messages", it is best to use an apostrophe ("pm's").  Using "pms" has a completely different connotation.

Posted
8 hours ago, phoenyx said:

Me:  Well, if you can't read, at least, look at the pictures.  The message is pretty clear.

< end communication >

Yeah, its not attractive for a sub either. At least its not attractive for a sub with the smallest understanding of what a D/s or M/s Dynamic is.

Just hit report and Support pick it up, they are fast but due to covid their numbers are stretched thin so give them some time as their workload is very high

Posted

Well said! I was just going to write a post on this - it’s like every guy you meet expects you to call them Daddy straight away and sleep with them after 1 date! Just because we’re kinky does not mean we’re ‘easy’!!

Posted

Well said! I was just going to write a post on this - it’s like every guy you meet expects you to call them Daddy straight away and sleep with them after 1 date! Just because we’re kinky does not mean we’re ‘easy’!!

Posted
13 hours ago, phoenyx said:

< end communication >

Gotta love idiots sometimes 😂

Does make you wonder why we bother with a profile when some just blatantly ignore it....

Makes me want to put some weird and funny things in mine just to test if people read it 🤔 (I know what I'll be doing for the next couple hours now 😆)

Posted
4 minutes ago, amberStar said:

It's super frustrating, you just keep doing you Hun and looking fabulous and let the idiots wish you were 'easy' so you'd give them the time of day 😘🤗